DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

tru

ps you suck :P

what else is in the waves with them dude?.. man my stores are still full to the peg of the GL & hawkman wave won't be seeing the new stuff for a while!

Found these at Walmart tonigh! Straight from the case! Superman was two per case and MM and Flash were one per case.

batmanjl2.jpg

Same for me. I left both Superman figures because I already had one (sold the first set of these three on eBay). I told myself if I ran across them again then I'd get them for myself, but I knew selling the first set would make more sense cause I found them early.

Wal-marts should be getting these because the after-Christmas resets are finished, and the pegs have been slowly filling up again. These figures just hit my Wal-mart within the last day or two.

Picked up JLU Vigilante(single pack) and Blue Devil yesterday and for the first time saw DCUC(bats and RT)!

ooooh i wanna se a pic of the vigalante single pack

got these at TRU

0213081450.jpg

0213081450a.jpg

0213081451.jpg

0213081451a.jpg

picked up reverse flash justic league 10 inch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DCUC series two has made it to Milwaukee area TRU. All of the figures were there, except Red Superman, with the classic Aquaman. Only picked up Harley due to financial responsibility (sigh).