DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

I got mine for $3 each they went on clearnace yesterday at my walmart.

I got mine for $3 each they went on clearnace yesterday at my walmart.

What did? the batman gl & HM ??! I just paid 9.99 for mine yesterday! YOu suck if so! :P

@bH@

THe Batman figure is the Kryptonite Claw version and Superman has the Kryptonite lines on his costume.

Thanks for the info, I'll still get it, but I hope the regular Supes hits stores soon enough.

i picked up the robin last night at walmart for $3 too

ok running out of gas- looking to trade figures

i have-

clayface

catwoman

kal-el

steel variant

blue devil

mirror master

lex luthor

vixen

3 pack with starman

i also have the hologram darth vader if anyone is looking for it

i want

cyborg superman

supergirl in blue

zantanna single card

canary single cad

3 pack with-

fire-ice

volcana

obsedion

all i can think of now- please let me know if anyone can help- willing to pay if not to expensive-

ok running out of gas- looking to trade figures

i have-

clayface

catwoman

kal-el

steel variant

blue devil

mirror master

lex luthor

vixen

3 pack with starman

i also have the hologram darth vader if anyone is looking for it

i want

cyborg superman

supergirl in blue

zantanna single card

canary single cad

3 pack with-

fire-ice

volcana

obsedion

all i can think of now- please let me know if anyone can help- willing to pay if not to expensive-

Sent you a message!

ok sorry about the postings- but a last minute dash to Targets in Woodhaven MI was well worth it- Found the entire set of DCU- picked up all 5 figures so that i can open the extra batman i found earlier - i can rest easy for now

I found the other 4 (Red Tornado, Penguin, Entrigan, Orion) at a different Target way out of my normal search area. They are all amazing figures, but Metamorpho (Element Man)'s left leg doesn't pop in great. It stays, but if tried to bend outwards it pops out of socket. But, since I pose and set them up its not a horribly big deal.

Got all of the new DU but the Demon thanks to Starman tonight. VERY IMPRESSED with them! This line is posed to become my fav line going if they can keep it up! I also have the same problem with my Rex as you Cap. I thought I had a bad one?! But maybe not.

Draven

Yeah, the Metamorpho left leg pops out on mine too. Otherwise it's agreat line and let's hope Mattel can keep up the good work.

Starman

Wait Jase you bought them?!?!?!

Draven

RATS! I was hoping you, of all people, wouldn't see my post! @smilepunch@

Yeah, I bought them....I've already re-re-acquired most of the DCSH figures as well. Still need a Cyborg Supes though if you can help me out! :D

I also picked up the Fire/Ice/GL 3 pack this weekend at TRU. Whoohoo! Now I am totally complete on what is out for JLU right now. At least for the items that have been confirmed that are out.