DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

I guess that the AREA REPORTS section isn't getting much traffic, so you can use this thread to post all of your latest DC Comics toy finds! Don't forget to list where you live and what store you found it at!

Today I picked up the Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman pack in the new purple packaging along with an extra huntress/Atom/Batman pack in said packaging.

Very cool packaging indeed. They finally stepped it up and got creative on the back card. Love it, love it, love it!

These were found at the Target in the Galleria area and they still had a few left.

I picked up the DCSH Variant Supergirl at Target near the Galleria in Houston. I also saw a ton of the single carded JLU figs on the purple cards...Superman/Batman/Steel/Supergirl...didn't realize they were going to repackage these.

• 2 weeks later...

Unlike "Draven" I just won't taunt you I will tell you where to find some figures.....

While driving from my in-laws in Michigan on x-mas eve, I stopped at a Dollar General and they had quite a few JLU 3 -packs and singles. I stopped at a second Dollar General and I found even more. I picked up 7 figures. $2.00 for the singles.

Saturday I picked up the new JLU singles Huntress, Dr. Light, and Shade at Target. The weekend before I picked up the new Shadow Tek Robin, KillerMoth, and the Killer Croc repaint all at Toys R US.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey now I thought I liked him!! @loll@ I can't help that he stinks out of the package. The thing just looks boring to be honest and the head has no up or down motion. .............oh and he did not smell that great! @loll@ ;)

Draven

hey michigan here- looking for JLU- cant find anything, are they out there? the last great find i had was in december- found huntress, supergirl, dr light, shade, steel in the purple packaging 3 inches and hawkgirl in purple box 10 inches, found the reverse flash in purple box 10 inch but for some crazy reason i passed it up- kicking myself for that- let me know if anything is out there? have a small collection to trade and in some cases will buy - THANKS!

I left a Parasite in the Doral, FL Walmart last week after picking one up for myself. I really like the figure, even though the head movement is a problem. So, if you weed through all the flamin' Doomsdays, you'll find him there.

The Super Target on Miramar Blvd. in Miramar, FL has one Batman/ Batgirl pack on the shelf. Note though, that the eyes are kind of funky-looking on Batgirl; that's why I didn't buy the pack. So, if it's no big deal to you, go get 'er.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starman hooked me up again with Mongal!! Damn he is sweet! But then I went down the road and scored Kal El and Bizaro repaint from my good buddy BC 88!! @lol@ I paid like nothing for any of them! Good day! Thanks for the gifts guys!

Draven

BC 88 huh? I 've met him!!!

I wish he liked me as much as he likes you!

Why, Thank You, yes...I am sweet! @loll@

Starman hooked me up again with Mongal!! Damn he is sweet! But then I went down the road and scored Kal El and Bizaro repaint from my good buddy BC 88!! @lol@ I paid like nothing for any of them! Good day! Thanks for the gifts guys!

Draven

Just how many toy freebies have you received over the years B? It's almost as if you stand on the corner holding a sign that says "WILL WORK FOR TOYS......GOD BLESS" @lol@

Draven

Just how many toy freebies have you received over the years B? It's almost as if you stand on the corner holding a sign that says "WILL WORK FOR TOYS......GOD BLESS" @lol@

Mostly from you! @loll@ But you got me, I do do that, stand on the corner with a will work for toys sign......... @loll@

And thanks again SM! And yeah BC 88 is a pretty picky guy, but he is going to try and hook you up with a Kal El! ;)

Draven

i got 2 of the jlu doomsday 5 packs today at target for $3.94 each today.