New Sculpt Customs

alleyviperelite

First up is a guy I have wanted to make in new sculpt form for a while but the parts just never came together for me. I originally tried modding one of these torsos to look like the V2 since that was my favorite version of him and the only version I had as a kid. Well the modding fell apart and I decided I would use the Gung-Ho torso regardless and go with a V1 paint scheme while retaining some of the facial hair from V2. Overall I'm pleased with it and I hope y'all like it too.

Mercer:

Mercer002.jpg

Mercer004.jpg

Next up is another joe that has been waiting for a new sculpt update on my shelf. Nothing special here, I just wanted to try the Crosshair/Shipwreck arm combo on the Shipwreck torso and I went from there. I went with the Lowlight head with the stocking hat instead of trying to mod a head with a hat like the original Big Ben. He is on the large side of things but I figure the name Big Ben could mean his size as well as the British landmark.

Big Ben

BigBen001.jpg

BigBen002.jpg

This next character didn't even exist in My Joe World but I recently found a place for him on Cobra's anti-terrorism team. Right now the team consists of Blackout, Guillotine, and Skullbuster but its growing. I haven't decided on a name for the team yet but I think they will be called Sigma Force.

Skullbuster:

Skullbuster006.jpg

Skullbuster003.jpg

Skullbuster001.jpg

I love that BigBen custom, but I don't see him as BigBen the character.... its the head sculpt.

BUt the parts and colors look awesome.

I like that Skull Buster too.

Did you have to mod the head to make the mask fit?

And what Torso is SkullBuster?

Good Job.

love skulbuster.. something with the goat on Mercer just doesnt' look right to me.. it needs some detail or something.. looks like he fell face first in a cowpie...

I love how Big Ben flows.. great job on that one too.

The goatee does have some detail in it but it got a little covered up wih paint and then the photo just hides what detail was left after that.

I love that BigBen custom, but I don't see him as BigBen the character.... its the head sculpt.

BUt the parts and colors look awesome.

I like that Skull Buster too.

Did you have to mod the head to make the mask fit?

And what Torso is SkullBuster?

Good Job.

The head took no modding at all. It fit a little tight at first but it now slides on and off very smoothly after it stretched a bit. The key to me using this head was how well the helmet fit and the eyes lined up perfect. The torso is from Wave 7 Snake Eyes.

Thanks for all of the views and the replies.

Nice job, they all look really good!

Big Ben is my favorite as well. and skull buster is freakin bad ass!!!

the goatee on mercer is just a tad to thick (IMO) if he ever offered me some pudding i would say "no thanks i dont feel good"

TM