Marvel Icon Beast: Is the Grey Verison the Regular One?

Clay

Ahahahahah. If the Blue one is actually the variant thats just sad. All time new blunder for Toybiz. Great marketing by Toybiz on that one.

That is stupid. Like when they made the white (silver) version of Moonknight the variant

Yep, same whacko thinking. I think it's even worse with the Beast because ICONS don't have near the stock replenishment that Legends does. The chances of finding a blue Beast at retail (especially during the Christmas season!) are not gonna be good. If you do happen to find one, purchase it and then go buy a lottery ticket. Your luck is running good that day!

Not around me Jase. :( Anyway I have to think this is another mistake like with the first series where the masked Cap was harder to get than the unmasked.

Draven

Have you heard of them hitting Walmart anywhere in the USA? I only ever saw the masked Cap twice, including the time I bought him. I really don't like the look of that grey Beast. What was ToyBiz thinking? And if it was a mistake again, how does it keep happening?

I'm guessing that it won't be long before the first Hasbro ICONS starts to show up. Bring on THOR!

That is stupid. Like when they made the white (silver) version of Moonknight the variant

Yep, same whacko thinking. I think it's even worse with the Beast because ICONS don't have near the stock replenishment that Legends does. The chances of finding a blue Beast at retail (especially during the Christmas season!) are not gonna be good. If you do happen to find one, purchase it and then go buy a lottery ticket. Your luck is running good that day!

Really? I found 2 variant beasts and 2 variant spidermen yesterday at a TRU yesterday. Didnt buy them though cause I never really liked beast and I thought the blue one would be the normal one... :( Maybe I'll have a chance to check back there after class.