NEW JLU Huntress & The Shade Single Cards

TOYMAN65

Dang! These are out? I never still haven't founf Vigilante. Guess I need to step up the search!

Yeah, seriously, that was quick! I've only seen the latest Etrigan and Huntress 3-packs...and still no sign of the Vigilante, Orion, or Elongated Man singles. For those who have already found these figures and the ones pictured...@moon@ j/k

Yes, there are new 10" figures.

I only grabbed the reverse Flash, there were re-packs of Superman, Batman and Hawkgirl.

The back of the box shows new Justice Lords Superman, Batman, Green Lantern and Flash.

And Aquaman w/ cape, Wonder Woman w/ cape, a translucent Martian Manhunter and a brand new Hourman figure!

Thanks for the info SD! I'm really torn on if I should pick these new 10" figures up. Of course I'd have to find them first @lol@

But IIRC, this is the last batch that Mattel plans on producing. Is that correct? I was really wanting Dr. Fate, Red Tornado, Black Canary, etc., not just more versions of Superman, Bats, and WW. Hmmm..... What to do.

CRIKEY! I want to go to Target to pick this up but my contact at the Hobby Store is telling me that he received CRISIS Series 3 with Huntress....ACHH!!! And I still have to purchase Christmas presents and save up for taxes...arghh!!

kndy

kndy I love that sig.

You know i never got started with the figures. I loved the show but the articulation of the figures is what turned me off. I guess ML spoiled me.

Saw these last week, but of course, all the new figs were gone. Only the repacked figs like Steele were around. I'm digging the new color scheme for the blister cards!! Didn't see any 10" JLU figs, only repacked Green Arrows. I know Target is having a temporary sale on them for $4.99 each out here in San Diego. Hope this price carries to the new 10", LOL!!!! That Huntress is just too cool!! Gotta give it to Jim Lee for an uber cool design!!!

Anyone else see the Jim Lee design Converse shoes? I passed by the local Shiekh's shoe store at the mall and they have the red version. I know there are two, one with red ink and I think the other is with yellow? Anyhow, they were at the outlets and are sold out. It'd be a cool product to have Jim Lee sign!

Another thing to add to my hunt list, JLU single packs and the 10" Reverse Flash!!

Again, thanks for the pics SD! Looking at that box back pic makes me think that I'll pass on the Justice Lords. Hourman is a maybe. Reverse Flash would be a definite if I knew they were gonna continue the line with other villains.

Does anyone knows what happen to the the GL, Shayera and Ray 3pk?

I could have sworn they should have come out with the Huntress and Etrigan 3 pks.

Love the new card design. It looks more attractive. :D

Yep, I like the new card design myself, it looks so much cooler now.

Yet, it is weird about Hourman being released as a 10" figure first @hmmm@...because I really want to see him in the smaller format, he's one of my faves.

wow those look real nice, and good to see new 10 inch figures