FF Annihilus figure found in HK....

bboyrealm

Taken from FWOOSH. Someone found this in Hong Kong...

a1.jpg

here's the link:

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.p...asc&start=0

well now where will this thing show up you think? Big lots? Rite aid again? most unfair. We can only hope he does show here. Will still get the hasbro but it would be nice to have this one as well..though they strayed from the prototype from way back quite a bit.

Chad

See, this is really sucky.

They release an Annihilus BAF when Annihilus never WAS a big character... but we can't get the small one because they don't release it... and THEN it turns up in places like this.

Suck suck suck.

Toy Biz and Marvel you suck (for this).

this figure as well as the series he is in will not be released. the few stores/vendors that received them were in limited supply and quite possibly by accident by the factory who produced what was left of this discontinued run of ff movie. this is like the painted flaming super skrull and x3 phoenix, it exists; it just very most likely will not see the light of day to any of us. rarer than dragon man, kang and ff movie doombot-simply put. big :angry:

Yeah, I remember seeing the proto pics of this bad boy and I wanted it then as much as I do now. I'm not planning on completing the Annihlus BAF though, since that Wave has about 3 figures I'm interested in. I'd prefer to have this one see release in the U.S., but what can you do.

cool any idea where?

agreed, that whole line sucked major ass yet the 1 decent thing is released overseas. i read the thread the other day, basically the store is charging 60 usd for it.

I'd pay $60 for that in a heartbeat. That figure may become the "Holy Grail" of Legends Collectors. Left in the package (and in mint condition), I could see it going for $1,000 or more in a few years.

$60? No sweat. Now, how do I find one of the darn things???

IMO, this is a cool figure, but it's not cooler than the BAF that HASBRO is offering, for several reasons.

First, the BAF Annihilus is NOT a "HASBRO BAF". It's a "Toy-Biz BAF", produced from molds that Toy-Biz already created. THis would have been released in a Legends wave in '07 even if Toy-Biz had kept the license.

Second, I think the BAF Annihilus is a kick-a** sculpt that looks like he looked in the 1960's, when he was first introduced. Sure...it's a tad big...but who cares? We got an Apocalypse BAF, which I thought was ridiculously big, and this BAF is nowehere near that size.

#US1#

IMO, this is a cool figure, but it's not cooler than the BAF that HASBRO is offering, for several reasons.

First, the BAF Annihilus is NOT a "HASBRO BAF". It's a "Toy-Biz BAF", produced from molds that Toy-Biz already created. THis would have been released in a Legends wave in '07 even if Toy-Biz had kept the license.

Second, I think the BAF Annihilus is a kick-a** sculpt that looks like he looked in the 1960's, when he was first introduced. Sure...it's a tad big...but who cares? We got an Apocalypse BAF, which I thought was ridiculously big, and this BAF is nowehere near that size.

[/b]

#US1#

but you left out 1 important part of the BaF....we have to buy 6 god awful terrible figures to create it :(

ill be patiant and eventually get it like i did kang and dragonman.........instead of getting them for $50+ each i endd getting them for about $11 each

just like the FF movie doombot that i got for $11

ill be patiant and eventually get it like i did kang and dragonman.........instead of getting them for $50+ each i endd getting them for about $11 each

just like the FF movie doombot that i got for $11

Thats nice thinking, but i think this may be a different situation. I still have never seen a Doombot and my guess is this probably wasnt even supposed to come out.