MASTERPIECE FEVER!

JANMUGAR PRIME

With the delivery of MP-04 STARSCREAM, (masterfully coool!!) and the upcoming MEGATRON Masterpiece, which other TF's should be made to make a dream come true?

my vote are for these bots & cons:

-SOUNDWAVE: with all 5 original cassettes included (maybe even RATBAT could come in the set)

-Masterpiece DESTRON CASSETTES : in case the MP SOUNDWAVE didn't come with his minions

-BLASTER: Ditto like SOUNDWAVE

-RODIMUS PRIME: If we have MAGNUS why not RODIMUS?

-ULTRA MAGNUS: With his TRAILER/Fusion ARMOR

-SHOCKWAVE: 'Nuff Said. like his original G1 version, with cool looking lights and sounds

-BUMBLEBEE: Forget licences, this is it!

-CLIFFJUMPER: BBEE repaint, okay?

-GALVATRON

-CYCLONUS

-GRIMLOCK: Sponsored by National Geographic, HA,ha.

-REFLECTOR: An authentically rendered reflex camera, TF Style.

well that's my shot by now. post your msot sought MPTF.

With the delivery of MP-04 STARSCREAM, (masterfully coool!!) and the upcoming MEGATRON Masterpiece, which other TF's should be made to make a dream come true?

-SOUNDWAVE: with all 5 original cassettes included (maybe even RATBAT could come in the set)

-Masterpiece DESTRON CASSETTES : in case the MP SOUNDWAVE didn't come with his minions

-SHOCKWAVE: 'Nuff Said. like his original G1 version, with cool looking lights and sounds

-GALVATRON

-CYCLONUS

Soundwave is a must. Grimlock is also a must. Trailer/Fushion Armor of coarse. and I actaully prefer them to make Bumblebee as an Alternator. I kinda see alternators as mini-masterpieces. Sure they're not the same car, but it's about as close as they're gonna get. and they seem pretty close the the same scale as MP Prime. I do how ever have complaints about the alternator line. (Grimlock, Ravage, Optimus Prime) I don't think they need to be in it. Prime's mold (IMO) should have been Trailbreaker. I also don't understand why they have to be Licensed. Why not have Hot rod, Acree, ect... They were never licensed cars and I'm sure they would be great to have in the Alternators line. Classics line to me is a waste, they shoulda just gone and scaled them up into the alternators line. Of course MP Starscream is already the size of an Alternator.(which to me works)

Anyway, I got off track and started to rant.

P.S. M.P. Jetfire. nuff said

Episode Accurate Jetfire for me. :)

Having said that, although not gonna happen...MP Gestalts anyone?

-GALVATRON

-CYCLONUS

Am I on crack? I thought Starscream was MP-03, I can't look at mine it's at home. Everyone here keeps calling it 04.

Anyways I would love to see Grimlock, Cyclonus and of course Soundwave and the tapes...check my sig and avatar.

HEY! nobody's interested in REFLECTOR?

i always wanted (and still want, hope TAKARA will re-issue him someday) that figure since I was a kid.

Just like SOUNDWAVE, they could design him as an authentically rendered reflex camera. Cannon type. really COOL!

As for the Gestalts, well maybe using the BINALTECH line, but instead of looking for car licences, the solution may be at HASBRO's hands. TONKA renders some very realistic and beautiful construction trucks and vehicles. The formula could be TAKARA + HASBRO + TONKA x TRANSFOMERS = CONSTRUCTICONS and TRAINBOTS (I'm screw-loosing my mind, again).

I'd be happy with Masterpiece versions of the movie characters, especially Hot Rod, Rodimus Prime, Kup, and Galvatron. But I could probably make a list a mile long of ones I'd like to see. Ironhide would be in the top ten definitely...

Yeah you have to look at the characters already done that already look good and easy to do for masterpiece.

My guess for next real masterpiece is.

Soundwave

Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime

Galvatron

I don't consider the Ultra Magnus a Masterpiece. But since they are releasing him as a classic. That toy already looks good so it is possible to do his as a masterpeice using that same design concept.

Hot Rod seems easy to do. His classic toy looks perfect. The only issue is size and scaling. How big is he going to be? Is the new Starscream Masterpiece the new size standard for Non leader Masterpieces? If so this sucks, because if they do a Rodimus Prime then what? We can't put Hot Rod and Rodimus side by side. This is why i hate what the did with Starscream. All Masterpeices should be in scale with each other.

I think the most likely candidates are:

Anime-accurate Starscream

Thundercracker

Skywarp

Soundwave (we'd pretty much have to have cassettes to go with him, including Laserbeak, Ravage, Rumble and Frenzy, maybe have Buzzsaw included with the big man and have a four-pack to go with it)

Shockwave

Grimlock (I'd love to see all the Dinobots but this is really the only one I could see them doing)

And if they could just repaint Alt Silverstreak into Prowl that'd be good enough for me as a compliment to the line. Classics Bumblebee looks fine next to MP Prime and Alts as well, but I have to say, I WOULD like an MP version of him, it'd be pretty cool!

Menasor

Bruticus

Blue Bluestreak

Astrotrain(true color)

Blitzwing

Octane

Artfire with Stepper set

Devastator

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker set

Predaking

Be realistic NONE OF THOSE WILL HAPPEN!!!