Wave 8 Saga

guidedbychoices

I haven't seen these yet but BBTS has sent me an e-mail saying that the Darth Maul fig is ready to ship (he's in my pile of loot). I preordered Darth Maul and the 2 green Clone Troopers.

What is up with BBTS pricing? They used to be reasonable but they charge way too much for Clones.

Supply and demand

Want to know why clones are expensive? Because a LOT of people want them and want multiples

That, and they aren't the Big Nice Toy Store :P @smilepunch@

I haven't found these yet

I only just found Classics Mirage and Grimlock yesterday

I freind who lives in my area posted on Seibertron that he spotted them at a Target that I shop at from time to time when I visit the TRU that is in the same parking lot

I'm on the hunt for these as well as Classics Jetfire

Found these yesterday at Target. Looks like they got two cases in and picked up 8 of the 10. Left the R5-J2 and the Super Battle Droid [and found Transformers Classics Jetfire...finally].

sw_tsc_maul.sized.jpg

sw_tsc_chewy2.sized.jpg

sw_tsc_kit.sized.jpg

swtsc_codyholo.sized.jpg

sw_tsc_clone442.sized.jpg

sw_tsc_clonesecurity.sized.jpg

swtsc_clonetrooper_sergeant.sized.jpg

sw_tsc_battledroids.sized.jpg

kndy

Found these yesterday at Target. Looks like they got two cases in and picked up 8 of the 10. Left the R5-J2 and the Super Battle Droid [and found Transformers Classics Jetfire...finally].

sw_tsc_kit.sized.jpg

swtsc_codyholo.sized.jpg

sw_tsc_clone442.sized.jpg

sw_tsc_clonesecurity.sized.jpg

swtsc_clonetrooper_sergeant.sized.jpg

sw_tsc_battledroids.sized.jpg

kndy

Niceeeeeeee!! Must... GET.... CLONES!! GASP! Even them BDs are tempting!

Got me some clones today(2 of each RotS one.. one Cody and one Sergeant).. they had all the figs but the droids, I think they might have gotten a weird revision case, cause I saw some figs like the Gonk droid and tredwell I havent' seen in awhile.

I went to the Target up the street from me to see if they had Jetfire.I went there because the Target I work got diddly squat

I found wave7

I grabbed

2 442nd Seige Battalion troopers (green)

2 fifth fleet troopers (blue slash marks)

and R5-J2

Picked up my case from EE. Love all the clones in there.

I'm not an EE devotee. Since I live 5 mins away, I just pick up my stuff at will call there and save on shipping. My area (Burbank, CA) is so heavily scalped that it's so much better just ordering a case from EE and not having to fight off all those scalpers every morning at the local Target! Plus, I get more sleep and save on gas!