Rogue Two Snowspeeder on Sale!

Kill Solo

Hello Boyos!

I was able to score a Target Exclusive Rogue Two Snowspeeder today for .......... $14.98!

I knew they were on sale, but I thought they were only marked down to $20.98. I was hella suprised when I saw a endcap loaded full of Snowspeeders with huge 50% Off sign. Anyway, check your Targets for a cheap Snowspeeder, oh, they also have the Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter for sale, I don't know for how much because I wasn't too interested in it.

Oooo That seems like a nice price, whats it regularly at ?.. I may pick one up to go with my atat, with the snow I could take some cool pics :P Anyone happen to have a link to a pic review handy?.. I am wondering now can you fit two people in this one like in the movies?.. If so I need to buy me a decent luke to go with it, anyone have any suggestions

Anyone happen to have a link to a pic review handy?.. I am wondering now can you fit two people in this one like in the movies?.. If so I need to buy me a decent luke to go with it, anyone have any suggestions

Here's a quick rundown about the Rogue Two Snowspeeder

I would recommend purchasing the Vintage Saga Collection Pilot Luke Skywalker.

I got one for my bro, it rang up $15 I told a couple local collectors about it and I went back today to get them for them and they were all gone.. well, I did see one being bought by a mom and her two kids, so that was refreshing, lol.

The Kit fisto fighter was $10.. and then I checked the Target by my house and it was like $13 there, lol.

damn that's awesome.

;) ;) ;) @poke2@ @poke2@

@loll@

Anyone happen to have a link to a pic review handy?.. I am wondering now can you fit two people in this one like in the movies?.. If so I need to buy me a decent luke to go with it, anyone have any suggestions

Here's a quick rundown about the Rogue Two Snowspeeder

I would recommend purchasing the Vintage Saga Collection Pilot Luke Skywalker.

THanks for that :)

I haven't seen a Snowspeeder at the Targets I go to in weeks

Great price!! I have not seen them in a while though..

Well the Target that I got the snowspeeder from literally has about 50 of them on overstock. I mean tons.

• 4 weeks later...