Rogue

Lady Jaye

Okay, I know I have started this topic before, but the search engine sucks, I can never find anything!!

Anyhow, so what's the latest word, was this just utter bullcrap, or has someone actually seen one??? Even if it was through a wesite pic. Jut curious!!

It was supposed to be a running change but it hasn't hit yet. The general feeling is that stores aren't going to be reordering enough for the figure to actually come out. Best get a regular version and some paint if you want green and yellow bad enough.

I'm thinking the green yellow rogue varient never actually exsisted.I'm pretty sure it was just a rumor generated by wishful thinking. I mean we never even saw a proto type of this rogue figure. If the figure was indeed planned than it's been cancelled. Because its to late in the year for them to ship new toy biz figures.

I'm thinking the green yellow rogue varient never actually exsisted.I'm pretty sure it was just a rumor generated by wishful thinking. I mean we never even saw a proto type of this rogue figure. If the figure was indeed planned than it's been cancelled. Because its to late in the year for them to ship new toy biz figures.

uh I think we saw pics of it at sdcc or something :P

uh I think we saw pics of it at sdcc or something :P

Nope, the only ones we saw were photoshops of the regular rogue from SDCC.

But ya, most likely not enough retail orders to get it made.

I have a gut feeling it was canned and possibly put aside for a Hasbro release of some type.

Draven

sadly I have to agree since we have not seen, ml 14, luke and psylock, & now the blue wasp... I dout they will show up but if they do I'll be the first to eat my words and buy them :) GLADLY!

It was told before that it was canceled...just like psylock & luke of ml14.... :(

Uh no it was not. Jesse still claims they are coming. It has never been officially canned nor has the Pyslocke or Cage.

Draven

No, ML14 Psylocke & Luke Cage have variants. But they haven't been found yet.

Really??? Wow, I never knew that!! Or did I?? I think I remember seeing them at either Toy Fair or SDCC. I have a hard time navigating the forum pics, anyone have a link to share of em?? I better keep an eye out then, cause I thought I was done with the Mojo variants!! Yikes!!

yea well The luke cage and Psylocke variants were supposed to hit in October. When Series 14 first hit, Corner Store Comics postponed all orders. They said that Toyiz had asked them if they would like their shipment now or if they would like to wait until October when the Cage and Psylocke variants would be included in the variant cases. They chose to wait, however when they recived thier cases in October thier were no Cage or Psylocke variants to be found. So they cancelled all orders on those two. Don't know what that means though.

That sucks!! Does anyone know what they would have looked like?? If I have seen em, I don't remember!!

Click on the site Killbill posted above. They have the pics there.

If you would rather have a description of the two instead, Luke Cage is wearing silver and blue instead of yellow and black. Psylocke costume is black, has the tatoo scar on her face, an x symbol on her left breast and panty hoes/stripper strings(the ones that have those lace or whatever that connects from the leg stockings to the undies) that are painted onto her leg

I tried the link that Kill Solo provided, but it only shows the regular figs, the variants have that lil square instead!

Little squares?? Maybe your computer was lagging or something since the little square suppose to be thumbnails where you can click them to see a bigger pic.

Anyways, here are the pics taken from the link Kill Solo provided.

0.96379800%20116230443471269.jpg

0.65015100%20116230451671268.jpg