I'm getting tired of poor quality from DCD stuff...

Arbogast

This is how things happened: I've just managed to grab my Lex Luthor figure (the one from the Crisis on Infinite Earths series), one figure which I've been looking for so long, big time. Now, I do already understand about these kind of action figures aren't exactly "toys", but more memorabilia items for mature collectors or, let's say, people capable to pay their expensive prices. So then? Short after taking the figure out of its display, it can't stand any longer because the ball joint of the left leg was broken. That cheap plastic snap very easily. Crap...

Anyway, something quite similar had already happened to me before, when I bought my Huntress (Hush) figure, and this time the weak piece was the forearm with the gun, which popped out at the first movement and I realized the joint was so severely damaged, that I had to fix it with some powerful adhesive. Goodbye to that point of articulation.

My Robin figure from the Contemporary Teen Titans series and Wonder Woman from JLA, In both cases the head popped out too.

What the hell... I mean, I'm a very careful guy. I've been collecting comics, compact discs and movies since more than a decade ago, but having to deal with these issues of bad quality in (as all evidence suggests) overpriced products really pisses me off...

Damn it...

My Justice League Modern Flash's left arm ALWAYS pops out when I move it. Really makes me mad. If anyone knows how to fix this let me know.

Also my Johnny Quick's left bottom part of his leg broke off and both of the wing tips on Jay Garrick's hat fell off for not apparent reason. Oh and the Crisis on Infinite Earths Barry Allen's left leg fell off completely the second day I had it. I was posing him and it just snapped right off.

I had to buy replacements for Barry and I'm probably going to get one for Quick too.. I just wish that I could be sure that if I bought another Wally that his left arm won't have the same annoying problem. I absolutely love that figure and it is easily the best figure of Wally ever made but the arm just REALLY annoys me.