Spider-Man 2099 Body

Hordak Rules

I picked up the "new" Hasbro Spider-Man 2099 figure and while he looks fine and all, I know that I have seen that body before. I checked all my ML figures and can't find where they recycled it from. Anyone know where they got that one from? I'm almost wondering if Hasbro used it off an old DC figure or something.

Yeah, that was one heck of a botched figure. Check out the eyes in that pic; they were all like that for awhile until they made a running change and "fixed" it. Meaning that the job was a little neater but still cruddy. Still bought it though. When else are they gona make that costume?

The mold isn't so bad really; it's in a good pose as it is and can actually pull off some cool stuff. I'm just glad the 2099 one looked good; but we'll wait and see in the stores. I'll be pickin' him up.

Are there any pics or comparison pics of the actual product online yet? People seem to be finding them and yet no pictures.

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=vie...800&start=0

I should have specified non-prototype photos. I mean someone opening one of these figures and actually taking pictures of them with other figures, etc.

But thank you!

MRHAYZIE is correct. It was in SMC 8... I got him from a 2 pack though.

I think it was the 2 pack at Target long ago, like last year maybe. That had the first SMC Venom with a Spiderman like this.

brspidey1.jpg

Now see, I don't even have that figure, so I guess this isn't the first time they've recycled that body. If you look at the body, one leg is longer then the other, so the figure is always in a hunched position. Still going through figures to see where it came from, because I know I have seen it on something I own.

MRHAYZIE is correct. It was in SMC 8... I got him from a 2 pack though.

I think it was the 2 pack at Target long ago, like last year maybe. That had the first SMC Venom with a Spiderman like this.

brspidey1.jpg

Now see, I don't even have that figure, so I guess this isn't the first time they've recycled that body. If you look at the body, one leg is longer then the other, so the figure is always in a hunched position. Still going through figures to see where it came from, because I know I have seen it on something I own.

It was also used recently on one of those web splasher spidey figures...may have been a slightly different mold though, cause it has a collar (i think).

Well, TRU Canada appearantly has this wave now, so it's available at both them and Walmart. The symbiote Spidey is a part of that wave as is the 2099 one. Iron Spidey is a part of one of the older waves.

Well, TRU Canada appearantly has this wave now, so it's available at both them and Walmart. The symbiote Spidey is a part of that wave as is the 2099 one. Iron Spidey is a part of one of the older waves.

Actually, The Iron Spidey figure is a part of Wave Two of the Spider-Man Origins line. Not one of the Toy Biz waves.