Thoughts on Baron Zemo?

Supreme Convoy

So I'm finally seeing some new Marvel Legends around here. So far, I just picked up Luke Cage and Beta Ray Bill.

While I was looking forward to collect the Mojo wave... I'm not so sure on Baron Zemo. I guess I wanted the current look of the 13th Zemo.

So is he worth adding to the collection or should I hold out on a modern Zemo?

Pfft won't nearly be as cool as the current Zemo. Simply because Hasbro would be doing him!!

I don't know, I really love my Zemo, one of the coolest Marvel Legends figures out there!! Everything about him works, the colors, the outfit, everything!! I think maybe because he reminds me of Cobra Commander, but everything is way cool!! Highly recommended!! Besides they're two different characters, not the same one!!

I recommend him, he looks really cool and he's a perfect villain for Cap and the original Avengers. I always liked the second Zemo's costume more, but this guy is still a classic.

I picked him up as soon as the Mojo wave hit a couple months ago. I was very excited about getting him but the final product was sadly not a quality figure. The joints were loose and the paint was sloppy. I'm pending in a trade to get the variant version to keep MOC. I might buy another standard one just to have.