ML 15 Blue wasp

megajohn

I've asked this before, but I didn't get a reply. Does the varient wasp have a differnt head sculpt than the regular wasp? Or did the just add hair to the varient? Does the varient have ears under that hair?

It looks to me that that the variant and the regular wasp have the same head sculpt, only the variant has hair added on. However I have not seen the figures in person, So I can't be sure.

I have the regular Wasp and the red variant. The face sculpts appear VERY similar but I believe they are two different heads. I have not tried to pull up the hair on the red one to see whats underneath but I am pretty sure they didn't just slap some new hair over the short hair.

I'm trying to post a url here but it is getting stripped out. Apparently you can't post links to other toy sites in here. Anyway, the site is action dash figure dot com and the important quote is below.

Watch out for the blue Wasp variant in Central Ohio in the coming days.

A few of my friends who work at a local Wal-Mart distribution center have seen the blue Wasp variants in cases of Marvel Legends. This warehouse ships products to just about every store in the Central Ohio area.

According to the employees who saw the figures, they have replaced the red variant with the blue variant in these cases.

The reason you can't post that url since the other site accused JayC of stealing news. I find it funny since that site usually post their news days later than this site.

I was fortunate enough to find myself a Moon Knight variant(all silver) and Wasp variant (red and balck) at a local Toys R Us here in Sioux Falls SD. The only funny thing about it is they were on an opposite shelf on the top almost out of view. I was lucky enough to turn around and look around as I always do and see them ( I am 6' 2") even had to grab a roll of wrapping paper in the isle to knock them down to me. I still think someone who worked there was trying to hide them but I was able to free them to my possesion. They are now happily hanging up for display unopened. I mainly collect for what I like but sometimes score something different like that. I guess I could be considered a "sniper" but I only collect for my enjoyment. I am new to this so please be kind.