ML Joes!

KamenDreda

Okay. Here is a totally unlikely (infact impossible) hypothetical situation. No it will never happen but just play along.

In the not to distant future, Hasbro decides to launch a limited edition line of Joe figures that will be in perfect scale with it's Marvel Legends figures. They will be exactly like all your favorite custom ML Joes (Yes we all have different favorites but this is a fantasy so just envision what ever you think are the best). So in an effort Hasbro has sent it's executives out in to the net to choose one lucky board member to choose the characters for this new line of figures. And by what ever miricale of God, you were choosen as the lucky one that gets to choose which characters will be made. However this is a limited edition line of figures. Only one "wave" of these will ever be made.

Hasbro has told you that you get to choose 10 joe characters that will get made. THe 10 characters can be either Joe or Cobra. AND YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE 10!!! No more, no Less. These will be the only Marvel Legends Style GI Joes that Hasbro ever makes.

Here's the catch. In order to choose these 10 figures, you must invest your life's savings. If you choose the line up well and these figures sell, you will become very wealthy. If you choose characters no one is interested in and no one wants to buy, you will become poor and homeless and will have to sell your body to drunk old business men just to stay alive!

So which 10 Joe characters would you imortalize in this line? Choose well!!

I'd go with:

Duke (Doc Variant - New head, new feet)

Flint

Scarlet

Lady Jay

Snake Eyes (Unmasked Variant)

Road Block

Cobra Commander

Storm Shadow (Unmasked Variant)

Baroness

Cobra Solider (Officer Variant)

I would go with

Flint

Scarlet

Lady Jay

Snake Eyes

Shipwreck

Cobra Commander

Storm Shadow

Destro

Baroness

Firefly

Just on personal preference

Mabey with a B.A.T. build a figure?

I would already sell my body to drunk old business men if they paid enough, but I bet I could get them to pay more for my wife. Too bad my daughter is only two.

Snake-Eyes (Commando SE variant)

Scarlett

Beachhead (Firefly variant...actually switch those)

Duke (Hawk variant)

Roadblock

Cobra Commander (Regular Cobra troop variant--HA! Super suck for army builders and the exact kind of dumbass thing Hasbro would do....)

Destro

Zartan

Baroness

Stormshadow

I'd go with:

Cobra Commander

Destro

Baroness

Cobra Soldier (Officer Variant)

Duke

Scarlett (Lady Jaye Variant)

Snake Eyes v2 style (Commando Variant)

Shipwreck

Roadblock

Storm Shadow (Cobra Variant)

I totally cheated the 10 limit! Woo!

Ah! Variants are cheating! But at least you guys are thinking out side the box. :) I personally wouldn't mind Variants but historically variants are either strait repaints or have one or two part remolded. So a Lady Jay variant would be pretty unrealistic (not that any of this thread is realistic) but you get what I mean.

Now i could see a cobra soilder with an officer variant or maybe a Baroness head on a Scarlet body (or Scarlet head on a Baroness body) as variants but making Hawk out of Duke would be unlikely

I think I would rethink my original set of 10 and swap out Destro for a cobra soldier. Army builders would totally sell.

nice idea! :) here's my list...

Duke

Snake Eyes v2 (v1 mask variant)

Scarlett

Flint

Lady Jaye (no hat variant)

Roadblock

Cobra Commander v1 (v2 hood variant)

Destro v1 (gold mask variant)

Storm Shadow v1

Baroness v1 (blue variant)

Zartan (blue "sunlight" variant)

Duke

Snake Eyes

Lady Jay

RoadBlock

Spirit

Cobra Comander w/helmet (hooded variant)

Destro

Barones

StormShadow

Tomax (Xamot variant)

and if you mail in all the UPC's from all 10 figs you will get the limited edition Refrigerator Perry fig :P j/k

Kinda funny everyone has included Snake Eyes, and just about everyone had Stormshadow...but hey...if you're going for bank, who wouldn't include them? @lol@

Off the top of my head:

Snake Eyes

Stormshadow

Duke

Shipwreck

Cobra Commander

Destro

Zartan

Viper (Original Flavor)

Sgt. Slaughter

Low-Light

Basically, I'd just go with characters that were very recognizable from the 'toons, or known sellers, with the one exception of my own favorite. :P

I really don't like Marvel Legends, but rapitrone's idea of the "build a B.A.T." fits with the current them of Marvel Legends.

It would be a good way to get one more in there.

Hey, did you know you were born 1 day and 8 years before me?