Sigma 6 Wetsuit Flint Gung-ho?

Wet Suit was shown at the con, Gung Ho was just announced, and I'm guessing Flint is known by someone that has inside info that added them to the wiki.

Either that or someone who didn't have a clue of what they were talking about saw Stone and thought it was Flint and added that.

As folks have already said, Wet Suit was announced at the San Diego ComicCon, and there have been quite a few pictures of him floating around. Gung Ho was announced in a recent newsletter (but no actual figure pictures have been shown, only concept art). Flint was mentioned as an aside by a Joe staff member at the Comic Con, but is still pretty much just a rumor right now. Nothing on Flint has been confirmed at this point.

Justin

The Hasbro team mentioned Flint as a future release at the Convention, after the saturday morning round table. I asked if they could revealed anyone else theywere planning, one of them admitted to Flint and Gung-Ho but he said that neither were at the sculpting stage yet (maybe they'd just gotten to the stage then or maybe he was playing coy, I'm not sure.

Yeah yeah, I've kept quiet about it, but mostly because I forgot about it until MC published the Gung-Ho picture last month. Pretty sure they wouldn't have wanted me to have blab about it then, glad my short term memory sucks. Buuuut really, with the revelation of Shippy, Grand Slam, Cobra Firefly, and 12 more Snake Eyeses and 9 Stormshadows there, who would have cared about a "planned figure" at the time anyway?

They also mentioned there were a lot of characters that were being tossed around as ideas for but those 2 were the only ones actually decided on at that point. (Funny thing is that Wet-Suit was never mentioned in New Orleans, so I was really surprised when he was pictured in the MC newsletter a few months ago.)

Good to hear that we may see Flint in the future. I'm that excited about Wet-Suit, but Shipwreck, Grand Slam, Cobra Firefly, & Gung-Ho will definately be added to my collection.

Maybe if we hope & pray hard enough, we'll see Scarlett, Baroness, & the rest of the 'noks released.