Classics 1.5 wave out now!

CCain

I searched all weekend for them, including Fry's (most recent sighting) yesterday and nothing. @grumpy@

Other reports last week had Jetfire showing up at Walmart, but of course, NO Walmart around here even seems to be carrying them right now and half of the Targets don't have any out either.

Hopefully these guys show up soon...I'm starting to go into new Classics withdrawl and...well...it's not fun!!! :wacko:

I think I'm a sick, sick man! :unsure:

finish up the line? we got a lot more to go after cliffjumper and ramjet :D

Thus far, aside from exclusive sets, wave 2 minicons, and wave 2 LoC, Hasbro has made NO announcement for more Classics, and if they are to be believe at Botcon, Ramjet and Cliffjumper finish up the core Classics line.

Of course, given how quickly these are appearing, I'd give good odds to their being another wave due in the spring, most likely repaints (Thundercracker, Thrust, maybe Machine Wars Prowl)

Do you mean after Cliffjumper and Ramjet? I hope so. There's so many Generation One characters that I would like to see get updated in the Classics line. I'd like to see Classics last as long as it can.

I second that! There is SO much potential with this line. There have been a few collectors in my area who had stopped collecting and when the Classics came out, they jumped back on the bandwagon. I'd like to see it last for quite a while.

Hasbro has considered continuing the line. We may get two more waves depending how well the rest of the waves sell. They talked about a possible Starscream repaint for Thundercracker and Thrust was also listed as a possibility.

I'm just not thrilled with these. I got Bumblebee to go with my Alternators ( I'll do the same for Cliffjumper) and I picked up Starscream because he looked so dead on to the original cartoon, but the rest are just horrible. And tiny. If Grimlock had been in the same size as Megs and Optimus, I might have gotten him, but the smaller size makes him undesirable. And Mirage just looks skinny and atrocious. I'll get the 2-pack for Skywarp, but on the whole these are weak.

I would rather they developed Ironhide, Ratchet, Trailbreaker, Brawn, Gears and Huffer Alternators.

Hasbro has considered continuing the line. We may get two more waves depending how well the rest of the waves sell. They talked about a possible Starscream repaint for Thundercracker and Thrust was also listed as a possibility.

They also mentioned wanting to do Galvatron, Jazz, Arcee, Sideswipe Sunstreaker, and the rest of the Dinobots.

I doubt we'll see ALL of those, but I know we're getting at least one more wave after cliffjumper and ramjet

I snagged my Mirage and Grimlock yesterday.

Grimlock is alright while Mirage has jumped in as my favorite Classics fig so far.

Lucky you

I'm surprised that it would be the opposite way around for you

I would of thought the opposite that Grimlock was superior to Mirage

I'm just not thrilled with these. I got Bumblebee to go with my Alternators ( I'll do the same for Cliffjumper) and I picked up Starscream because he looked so dead on to the original cartoon, but the rest are just horrible. And tiny. If Grimlock had been in the same size as Megs and Optimus, I might have gotten him, but the smaller size makes him undesirable.

Well now, if you use the Prime/Megs 2 packs Prime then Grimmy IS the about the same size, perhaps a bit bulkier.

I can't see how anyone who has ever considered themselves a Transformers fan can possibly not like these figures. I mean, what more do you want??? (Besides EVERYTHING in the world being exactly like g1)

No, not every figure is perfect, 100% flawless...but none are. Bottom line is, these are some the greatest figures EVER produced. Anyone who only judges them by pics without actually having any of them is a complete fool.

Anyway, we got Jetfire in last night at work so I snagged him on my way out this morning. I must say I now have a great sense of relief and satisfaction. He is simply AMAZING!!! Now whether or not I find Grimmy and Mirage right away isn't as big of a deal. I have them on order at HTS and those SHOULD be shipping sometime soon hopefully.