Imperial Shuttle Found and Bought

bluecyclone

you guys might wanna at least check to see if it's okay, I've read a couple reports about some being broken in the box. I got one for my brother and the box wasn't even glued together on the side, it was taped with three pieces of tape.

That's how all of the boxes were at my Targets, taped together, looking shoddy and sloppy. I better open mine to check, and cross my fingers more go on clearance!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you guys believe that 12 Shuttles were gone within 24 hours from my local Target.

That's what I thought was going to happen at my Targets, but I think the price scared a lot of people off, thaat's crazy that people cleaned out your Target!

My target's the only one within a half hour, and yesterday when I showed up they had 4, and today there was 1, so I asked an employee if there were anymore in the back that they didn't have room on the shelf for or something, and he said that was it, sooo I got it :P . I'm gonna open it tonite to make sure everythings there, and probly put it together tommorow.

As of tonight we had sold 5. We had 15 left on an endcap in the toy dept. It's one crazy looking endcap with all those giant size boxes on it. Makes me wish they would re-release the G.I. Joe USS Flagg. (hehe) Can you picture that on a toy shelf??

If your wondering about it going on clearance (i don't know how it's done at other stores) it won't go on that till right after Christmas.

I got one Sunday. Looked like I got the first on off the shelf. The box was OK except the corners were a little beat up. I have two questions for those who have opened their's:

1) When the wings are in the "up" position, one touches the center fin and the other sets about an inch off. I tried to even them out, but didn't think I could do it without breaking anything. Anybody else's like this?

2) Is this one any different from the FAO Schwartz Shuttle?

I got one Sunday. Looked like I got the first on off the shelf. The box was OK except the corners were a little beat up. I have two questions for those who have opened their's:

1) When the wings are in the "up" position, one touches the center fin and the other sets about an inch off. I tried to even them out, but didn't think I could do it without breaking anything. Anybody else's like this?

Just opened mine, and I have the exact same problem. But I think I can balance out the two wings for display purposes, but if a faint breeze goes through the room, it's all over. @hmmm@ @grumpy@

As of tonight we had sold 5. We had 15 left on an endcap in the toy dept. It's one crazy looking endcap with all those giant size boxes on it. Makes me wish they would re-release the G.I. Joe USS Flagg. (hehe) Can you picture that on a toy shelf??

If your wondering about it going on clearance (i don't know how it's done at other stores) it won't go on that till right after Christmas.

How is that possible?

My store that I work at and another Target I go to bot had 6 on the endcaps

BTW we have about 17 left

Alright! who wants to know a secret? I figured out how to fix the whole '1 wing is further from the center wing than the other wing' thing. last night when i was putting it together, i rushed into things and didnt read the instructions, as usual, and i tried folding down the wings down without holding the trigger, then there was a big popping sound, and the 1 wing was a notch off, so it was waaay far away from the center. so i figured since i already ruined it, i might as well do the same thing to the other wing, so they would at least be even, so i did, and it put it back on track, and everythings centered now. dunno how this will turn out for anyone else, and if youre worried about breaking it, i wouldnt recommend it. but anyone that feels adventurous, just gently pull 1 wing till it pops, then do the same to the other wing, and everything should be centered.

Guest McBragg

I wouldn't count on them hitting clearance.

Can't decide if I want one. I have the 80's version, 2 in fact, one missing side panel.

the space it would take up.

These look awesome and I can't believe they are limited quantity.

I saw them for the first time in the commercial and I said: "I want one of those, now I really do!"

I opened it and couldn't beleive the size of the wingspan

I have a place for it but am tired because of Christmas we are getting killed with 2 trucks a night and I'm so tired I'm too lazy to make the room so the shuttle sits on the floor for now

How is that possible?

We put ours on the bulk endcap in toys. The same endcap that a lot of other stores have put that Butterscotch pony(horse) display. We never got that display.

After tonight we only had 6 shuttles left.

I feel your pain on those 2 trucks a night.

Would you guys believe that 12 Shuttles were gone within 24 hours from my local Target.

Why, did you get them all? I had to say it, just jokin' w/ ya @firedevil@

My Targets all still have a couple left. It looks sweet but I hate the price. But waiting around for things on clearance is why I am scrambling to get a Rogue 2 Snowspeeder and an AT-AT. Bought the Tie Fighter from TRU today (at full price) just to be safe as it is the only one fo the 3 local stores that still has them.

Everyone who is on the fence about purchasing this item should realize once these are gone, they are gone. It is available in a limited quantity and for a limited time. So go get it! Do it!

One of the 2 Targets stores near me have sold out of them.I went there yesterday hoping to find some of the new figures.I did not see the shuttles anywhere unless they moved them.The black pallets they were stacked on were gone.I went to the other Target we have and they only had 6 left on the end cap.This is not a bad thing.Would be nice if this would show hasbro that people like big ships.

How is that possible?

We put ours on the bulk endcap in toys. The same endcap that a lot of other stores have put that Butterscotch pony(horse) display. We never got that display.

After tonight we only had 6 shuttles left.

I feel your pain on those 2 trucks a night.

Oh ok We have that pny up I forgot about the size of it .We use the endcap for the ball rack during the summer months

We have another 2 tonight