What's the most you have spent on one fig from ebay/web site/comic shop?

gruntcast

$19.99 each for MOC ML Red Skull and Ultimate Iceman X-Men Classics series 3 MOC. Hate feeding the scalpers but I figure I'll never see these at retail. That's the most I will pay for a single figure in the secondary market, $20 or LESS. I don't think a figure is worth more than that unless it's vintage and still MOC/MISB. But Transformers is another story! LOL!

I would have to say $20 at a comic store for the X-Factor variant costume, Blue Angel.

Also I agree with bboyrealm, I wouldn't pay more than $20 imo for a MOC Marvel Legends figure. That's just me however, and I understand if you really want something thats older, hard to find and out of print sometimes you gotta pay the price.

However, despite not wanting to spend more than $20, Phasing Vision and Phasing Ghost Rider keep tempting me on ebay.

My advice for HTF figures/variants, check out other action figure message boards/forums. That's how I am able to fill some holes in my collection. No offense, but I'm not paying $50 for a Dark Phoenix because she's a variant and HTF.

just recently I spent about $125 on a custom scarlet spider figure which will be a christmas present. I know it was a lot of money, but still it was a one of a kind figure, so I just couldn't pass up the oppertunity.

And the best thing about this figure was that I almost missed the chance to buy it. When the auction was just about over I put in a bid for $125 dollars on it, but unfortunatly a higher bidder had already put in a max bid and beat me by 50 cents. So I thought for sure I would never see it again. But two weeks later I got an email from the seller who told me that the original winner of the auction couldn't pay for it himself, so the oppertunity was passed onto me so I ended up buying it. It was one of the best days of my life.

I've spent $100 for a ML custom, the most will be $150+ for a 18"+ Arishem The Judge next year. Worth the price if the customs are beautiful.

Wow! XMC 3 long haired Rogue sold for $60?! I got lucky in finding her on the pegs exactly a week AFTER I first found them. I think someone hid her and attempted to come back for her when an employee put her back directly on the pegs where anyone can see her!

I've spent a lot on figs in my day

30 for dark phoenix

15 for stealth iron man

30 for phasing ghost rider

10 for brown cable

100 for keldor

I might pick up a black spider woman today, not too sure though, the store wants 25 for her. I really like her though so I guess we'll see what happens after work.