LAW & ORDER V2 CUSTOM

xhairs

hi guys well after watching the Joe movie again lol. i went back through my customs and found my first LAW custom and said wow he needs to get redone and i need to give him order .so i went ahead and redid him. while doing this custom i sliced my pinkie with an xcto knife pretty bad lol. who says you don't bleed for your work lol. any way here he is .

WIP

1000001smalljm9.jpg

LAW &ORDER

1000002smalljl0.jpg

1000003smallve4.jpg

1000004smallfa1.jpg

1000005smallwv4.jpg

1000006smallpf3.jpg

1000007smallpb2.jpg

1000008smallsz0.jpg

LAW 1 & 2

1000009smallgt3.jpg

Guest DavAnthony

I really like your new version. It is a nice homage to the original figure but by using the modern parts such as the shirt and the vest you gave it an updated modern look so it is reminiscent but new.

Keep up the Great Work

Dave

thanks guys im glad you like him. dave thanks after seeing my first custom i had to redo him and i wanted removable gear (as im on my removable gear kick lol.) pluse i wanted him to look more of a bad a** then what i had lol. its the first time i can realy see how far i have come as law was one of first customs lol.

Inggasson well i lost count after 20 lol. i thinki have 3 that are still complete for cobra LMAO.

thanks guys for the feedback . i allways try to improve on my customs and seeing the 2 next to each other i can say i think im allmost were i want to be. next is better sculpting and painting lol.

punishment-101 yes i love removable gear. it just takes the custom to a new level IMO.it makes it real and great for dios.

thanks X

damn dude, L&A are looking awesome! imo v2 is way nicer than the one on the right. v2 looks more natural and the flat paints are so much more pleasing to the eye. i love the accessories too. great work X :)