pilots: Weasel and Skywarp! by NFC

This is my take on the legendary tank-buster dogfighter, a man known only as "the Wild Weasel" and my 2nd Transformer re-imagining, the daredevil mach-4 combat stuntman called Skywarp.

Weasel flies high-tech versions of the planes that have been used in war for 6+ decades, now they just have better armor and more accurate weaponry. He's one of the best pilots on Earth, he's dangerous to the core and subtle as hell. He's arrogant because he's earned the rights to be. Cobra Commander still consideres him to be one of Cobra's most reliable assets and Weasel never fails: if the flying takes him a full day and the bombing opportunity must be perfectly timed, WW will do it without his heartrate ever going up.

ww1.jpg

Skywarp is an "all-go, never-stop, kill them while they watch and make a show of it" brash and absolutely efficent fighter pilot. High speed adrenaline junkie, go in and do it and get out in time to grab a beer and the girl at the bar, but completely loyal and never stupid is all Skywarp lives to be. Flying Cobra's edgiest aircraft is his bread-n-butter. CC isn't completely sure of his place in the forces other than AVAC commnder yet, but he's impressed by the man's work.

sw1.jpg

SKYWARP

filename: Corvo, Willard

primary military specialty: fighter jet pilot

secondary military specialty: simulation instructor

birthplace: Garden Grove, CA

Daredevil tendencies marked his tentative years, showing off for the neighborhood with ever-bigger stunts. The Navy offered him a slot in aviation and dogfight training when he finished high school, his affinity for the rigors of mach 4.5 aerial combat made him one of the best in the world, he earned the call sign Skywarp. Became instructor at USN Top Gun school and flew as a legendary Seeker: a triple threat of teaching efficiency that washed many TG canidates out. He feels undeniably at home in a cramped cockpit.

Cobra offered him a career as an advanced technology jet pilot with a paycheck and all the congratulations he'd ever want. He follows orders to the letter, his loyalty is unshakeable, the AVAC troops he leads just worship him. The other two ace Seekers are still MIA, he denies knowing anything.

:-o

pilots.jpg

pilots2.jpg

Dude, that is an extremely creative and impressive reimagining of Cobra's ace pilot. Probably one of the more original customs I've seen in years! Great job!!

Skywarp is also an interesting idea, and very cool. You have some awesome designs in that noggin! =D

Tom

very cool! i like your idea for WW a chap mei head i always liked alot! works good here.

I think all figures should have removable helmets! i hate molded on helmets!!! good work with skywarp!

TM