ML House of M at TRU

Postalboy

Has anyone opened this set i want to see them out of the box.

inhumantorch.jpg

bigguys.jpg

ironman.jpg

...sorry about the first 2 being blurry but my camera was pretty much minutes away from running out of power.

Iron man is my personal favorite, followed by Hulk even though hes just Abomination remolded.

Hulk is actually a retooled Hulk from the classics line.

I cant complain at all at the characters they chose. Originality wise I dont think they could have made a better choice. I mean most of the other characters looked pretty much as they did in the regular marvel U, save a stupid costume, but the thing/IT was mutated and huge I E as here, and the Inhuman torch was Kristof(yay, I finally got a Kristof figure!), and not Johnny. Iron man was all mechy, and hulk has tats. How can you go wrong with this! I cant WAIT to pick it up myself!

FAKEOR

Hulk2.jpg

Pretty cool set. I wasn't too thrilled about HoM, because I was kinda eh on the story and I don't have much room for alternate reality figs, but I gotta say, the character/fig designs are pretty cool, and the quality of the figures is high, especially compared to the initial FO2 shipments. The figures are solid, well painted figures, and although I saw just my set, and have no comparison to any other sets out there, mine is great, zero complaints quality-wise.

I took lots of shot of the set, even though I haven't uploaded much from FO2, because this set is more photogenic and more fun to shoot. Here's my whole House of M section for more pics: http://MarvelLegends.Net/pages/MLBHouseOfM.htm

It's not bad, and the paint aps for the tatoos are really pretty clean. I just have so many Hulk figures as is and don't really care that much about the character.

The It is by far my least favorite in the set. Completely pointless and boring figure. Of all the characters they could've done for HOM, Hulk and It would've been at the absolute bottom of my list.

i ordered mine from www.kbtoys.com yesterday

I bought the set tonight -- Hulk rocks! Best fig in the set IMO. Funny thing is because of the re-used Gamma Hulk the shoulder balls spin, making his tattoo come out of alignment if you aren't careful. I've had to line it back up a few times as I pose for the display shelf.

Thing (IT) rocks too. The IM and Torch are cool too, especially the Iron Man. Very nice box set.

I just picked up a House of M set. I'm not that picky on QC, but I noticed a few very minor paint flaws on a few Hulks and Iron Mans. On Iron Man I noticed on a few of the helmets had yellow bleeding into where the red should be. And on Hulk set I almost bought had black wash all over his teeth so it made him look like he only had a lower set of teeth, also some of his tattoo applications where real light and blurry. Also one or two The It's had some black paint from his shorts smudged on the leg. Other than those small nitpicks I haven't seen any terrible flaws or imperfections at all.

Inhuman Torch however, at least at the TRU that I went too, two out of the eight House of M boxes had a really bad Inhuman Torch. One's chest wasn't painted black correctly. It was like one side black, the other side flames. And one Torch was missing the black paint application on his abs. So if I were you, I'd take a quick glance at the Inhuman Torch to make sure he has all his black paint applications.

I've "heard" some of the past boxsets had some terrible QC, so it's nice to see them step it up for this set!

Has anyone opened this set i want to see them out of the box.

inhumantorch.jpg

bigguys.jpg

ironman.jpg

...sorry about the first 2 being blurry but my camera was pretty much minutes away from running out of power.

Iron man is my personal favorite, followed by Hulk even though hes just Abomination remolded.

Hulk is actually a retooled Hulk from the classics line.

Well, actually...he's not "re-tooled". He's re-painted, with a new head. That's about it. Otherwise, the body is the same as the HC 2 figure.

...HOM Hulk and Spider-Man 2099 would make an awsome duo, or maybe part of a crazy alternate universe Avengers.