4 new customs

Wayne Sneeden

Sorry, the pics didn't turn out super great on these, but here they are anyway.

Strato-Viper.jpg

Snow-Job.jpg

Psyche-Out.jpg

Deep-Six.jpg

They are pretty self explanitory, 3 are based on the version 1 figure of the character. Psyche-Out still needs some work on his accessories and paint touch ups on the lower sleeves. Snow-Job needs some skis and poles. I am hoping to get original accessories for both of these characters. Deep Six came about when I made my version 1 Shipwreck custom and abandoned the Devils Due look for him. I gave him the same color scheme as his v1 figure, but his on-deck look rather than the deep sea dive suit.

As always, let me know about anything that you think should be improved.

Wayne- I really like the mods you made to the torso on Psyche Out, and how clean it is. I'm stealing it, hot-cha!

The Strato Viper is a classic look, so you really can't go wrong there. The chest is especially well done. Those Ace forearms do look a bit stubby though, let me think and see if I can come up with a better suggestion for that part.

My obly crit on Snow Job is that you should consider swapping waists. The transition line on that one (given how small the belt is) makes him look unnaturally svelte. I wish I had an extra set of his gear to hook you up with, but all that stuff is gone these days.

Deep Six is also very clean, but again you may want to consider a waist change for the same reasons. I really like that color of darker blue, and using the tan trim was a great idea.

Overall, real nice work! BTW, you may want to take a look at the want/have list I posted here for some more body parts if your running shy.

Wayne i realy like take on these guys. very cool and i realy like Psyche Out as hes a character that is not done much in the custom workld.

Snow job looks good but like Al stated the waist needs to be changed as the flint wasit looks like it was made for a womans in stead of flint. i think gung hos wasit would work great there for him.

Deep six i like how you went with the land look. i think maybe useing destro spy troops waist & legs for him would totaly finsh him off. as thouse legs do have a saloir look to them. i love the colors on him.

Strato Viper looks dead on the V1 of him great mods and paint apps on him.

i allways like see your work keep them comming .

X

Thanks for all of the feedback already. I'll definetely change out Snowjob's waist. I wanted it to pinch in somewhat to look like he is wearing a one piece snow suit that is being gathered by the belt, but after seeing the picture it is too extreme. I don't know if any other customizers out there feel the same way I do, but I sometimes need to see my stuff in a photo to really critique it....the camera tells no lies or however that saying goes.

Giltyone, I'll definetely be PMing you in the next day or two about those accessories.

Great customs as always Wayne, I really like your Strato Viper.