Sign in to follow this  
xhairs

UNMASKED BEAHHEAD V1 STYLE

well guys i have been working on him for acoulpe of days and finaly got the part i was waitting for . so with no futher to do heres my UNMASKED BEACHEAD so please let me know what you think thanks X

WIP

1000001smalley4.jpg

BEACHEAD

1000002smalllr6.jpg

1000003smallfl4.jpg

1000004smallpm6.jpg

1000005smallrc7.jpg

1000006smallcn8.jpg

1000007smallcn6.jpg

1000008smallhm4.jpg

1000009smallja4.jpg

1000010smallkb9.jpg

thanks guys for the feedback. im glad you like him and his gear.

rapitrone well i use joe & bbi gear . make the belts the straps to hold the holsters and the slings for the guns.

thanks agin for the feedback guys

X

Its not the head I use for an unmasked Beachhead but its a nice custom non the less

good job x as always

thanks punishment-101 im glad you like my take on him and thanks for the feedback. i went with that head as i dont know what he looks like under the mask but i heard it that they did show his face. i went with that head as he had the flat top hair cut. and i knew he would have that kind of hair cut. thanks zweiman im glad you like him and for the feedback

thanks agin X

thanks CRS im glad you like him and his gear. thanks for the feedback. oh i never saw that could you post a link of it here i would like to see it. thanks X

thanks PS im glad you like him and my work ill do my best to keep them cooming. oh i resized the hood to have a tighter fit let me know what you think thanks X

1000011smallet0.jpg

1000012smallst5.jpg

1000013smallht0.jpg

1000014smallac8.jpg

Nice sculpt, but I've gotta say that I wasn't expecting that face. Whenever I've seen beachhead, he always has that intense, almost angry look on his face. This guy looks like he's just chillin' in comparison. Not a critique, just a personal observation.

thanks scar face im glad you like him well i never seen him w/o his mask so i took a long shot on him lol. the only real reason i went with that head was for the flat top hair cut.

Thanks for the feedback

X

thanks BOCC for the feedback with the mask i know maybe sometime in the futre we will get some cool looking masks that i can change it out to. ya he kind of doses lol