got my marauder, inc. order in today.

zweiman

i got my stuff in today. its the first time ive bought from him. i will definately be buying more!. the stretcher is too cool!! im really pumped. ill try a sna[p a couple pics and psot them later.

now i can start shooting my diostory.

on a side note, the wife and i went on a raod trip this past weekend and was able to finally get my hands on the steel brigade set. now if only the viper packs would start showing up.

The Marauder, Inc crew have a solid operation in place. They have great communication, fantastic products, AND affordable prices.

I have no reservations in recommending them to anyone.

I ordered 2 tables, 8 chairs, a tool set, and 2 multipack laptop things and he sent me a free stretcher1 How awesome is that?!

Absolutely amazing guy. Never had any complaints about his owkr, and he's great for suggestions if you tell him what fig you're trying to arm.

heres a few pics i snapped tonight with a few of my new props. man im digging this stuff!!!

now what was that site? www.girlsgone....

100_1111.jpg

duke takes out a soldier wwe style

100_1110.jpg

the soldier gets his payback!!

100_1112.jpg

lifeline gives duke an exam after his "run in" with cobra!

100_1109.jpg