Big Boa

BIG BOA

a character I have been trying to do for some time but could never come up with a decent recipe. then using the IG torso came to mind so I threw it together. I thought about boxing gloves, but the smaller gloves are more reminiscent of full contact, UFC style fighting gloves, making him more relevant to today.

I decided to make him a "new" version of the character, much like Croc Master, to incorporate the original's death in the comic and tie it into my Red Shadow customs.

he looks realy awsome . i love the part choices and the mods you made to him. the only thing i see that needs to be fixed is the color of his arms. im not sure if your finshed with him as in your discrip dosent state as if hes fished or not. but you can teel the skin tones are very dif in color. other then that you have a winner there thats for sure.

the skin tones are glaringly different... like, that just needs to be fixed as it is distracting.

but the recipe kicks ass, very very cool use of CC's 2002 waist piece.

yep! thats what a new sculpt big boa should look like! love th bio to.

I noticed the different skin tone on the arms, and i have a solution big boa didnt have time to wash up after being shoulder deep up the asses of a couple cobra recruits!

do i get a no prize?

until big boa uses lava soap...make mine gscbr

lone wolf...err i mean TM

thanks guys. I tried to make the skin a bit more orange to match the arms, but I guess I didn't do enough and am too color blind to tell. I'll fix it.

no prizes for TM for an appropriate rationalization and Night Force Cynic for letting me know who the waist was from.

Now for some reason knowing you are color blind makes all your customs even more kick ass!

like when i first found out ludwig van beethoven was deaf, I could apperciate his work alittle bit more.

keep up the great work gscbr! and bring back your VvV/GvC girlfriend sig! ;)

TM