Anyone else seeing Cobra sigils?

Crimson Twins

yeah i do too. i thought maybe cobra was trying to send us a message sublimanilly about taking over the world or something!

Or maybe they already have taken over. Maybe not the world, but at least TNI.

As long as I know I'm not going crazy. I told my wife about it, and tried to show her. But of course, nothing showed up then. She said I play with my Joes a bit too much, and maybe I need a break.

funny I see the gijoe logo now actaully

it only seems to pop up in here when you click on a actaul post and not in the regular form...

joeogojpg.jpg

I wouldn't have even noticed it if not for this post :D

Joescreen.jpg

Here's the Joe logo I see every now and then.. and it's "clickable"

I didn't click it, but it says About:blank on the bottom when I put my cursor over it.. I dont wanna click it, just in case I get a virus or something

dude I just posted that :P

allso I didn't notice the "clickable" part though... this is just a neat way of advertisement I belive... if you look at the picture file and host name it says

"http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/DC63524.jpg

"

:P most likely a WIP that jay or crew is setting up

Joescreen.jpg

Here's the Joe logo I see every now and then.. and it's "clickable"

I didn't click it, but it says About:blank on the bottom when I put my cursor over it.. I dont wanna click it, just in case I get a virus or something

I would feel a bit more comfortable if maybe one of the mods came on and said that it's OK to click, or that it's something TNI is doing.

Also, just curious, does anyone see the Cobra symbol when they're in any other forums? I can't remember for sure if I did or not.

Well its not anything we have done. Im not seeing any cobra logo or a gijoe in the top of the screen. I will look into it further but you may want to run a virus scan on your pc to be safe.

I've seen it as well. I actually seen it twice today at lunch.

Thought that I was seeing things.

Can anyone explain why the phrase "Victory to Cobra" keeps running through my head? @haha@

Well its not anything we have done. Im not seeing any cobra logo or a gijoe in the top of the screen. I will look into it further but you may want to run a virus scan on your pc to be safe.

The GI Joe has seemed to disappear. And so far today, I haven't seen a Cobra yet. Maybe once the jig was up, whoever was doing it, stopped.

Or maybe Serpentor has contacted everyone he needs to. @firedevil@