Finally a Marvelous score!!

Draven79

Hot freaking damn!!!! I scored big last night thanks to a local collector I meet recently, thanks Shawn if you are reading this!! Anyway I got a call about 1am that there was 2 cases on the pallets at the same Walmart I got 15 from Monday night. I told him I had them already, them he says there are variants!!! He is not really a ML collector, so he was calling me to ask if I wanted them! So I rushed to Walmart and got the Cap Marvel, red Wasp, Silver Moon Knight and Destroyer!!! :D He was originally going to keep Destroyer but was nice enough to let me have him since I am a big ML collector! :) He took the SW variant for another friend which worked out great as I had her already. I will post pics later!! Time to find more chases, I have a feeling this waves chases really will be easier to get, 3 cases in this town and 1 was chases. I have you back next case MLH!!

Draven

Congrats Draven! Long time lurker, first time poster. I also think these variants will be easier to get. I posted this over on toymania, but found Black Spiderwoman, Red Wasp and Silver Moon Knight just hanging on the peg yesterday at Lakeshore WM. This Moon Knight may be one of the best ML ever!

Hot freaking damn!!!! I scored big last night thanks to a local collector I meet recently, thanks Shawn if you are reading this!! Anyway I got a call about 1am that there was 2 cases on the pallets at the same Walmart I got 15 from Monday night. I told him I had them already, them he says there are variants!!! He is not really a ML collector, so he was calling me to ask if I wanted them! So I rushed to Walmart and got the Cap Marvel, red Wasp, Silver Moon Knight and Destroyer!!! :D He was originally going to keep Destroyer but was nice enough to let me have him since I am a big ML collector! :) He took the SW variant for another friend which worked out great as I had her already. I will post pics later!! Time to find more chases, I have a feeling this waves chases really will be easier to get, 3 cases in this town and 1 was chases. I have you back next case MLH!!

Draven

Congrats Draven! Long time lurker, first time poster. I also think these variants will be easier to get. I posted this over on toymania, but found Black Spiderwoman, Red Wasp and Silver Moon Knight just hanging on the peg yesterday at Lakeshore WM. This Moon Knight may be one of the best ML ever!

Hey welcome to the boards Ed! Post some more. I will definitely try and keep you informed with findings in the future. And big congrats! I can't believe you found those at Lakshore!! That is right near my parents house and that place has been a crap hole for years!! That is the fourth chase case I know of that has been found in this state in the last few nights! Seem to be more common indeed.

And @loll@ MJS dn't worry man, I will try and hook you up too if I can get any extra's! I will share the wealth if I can!

Ok here are my chase pics! :D

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

And now one of the best chases ever hands down!!

MLchase3.jpg

I can't wait to crack these all open and get them on my display shelves soon!

Draven

Draven

Hey welcome to the boards Ed! Post some more. I will definitely try and keep you informed with findings in the future. And big congrats! I can't believe you found those at Lakshore!! That is right near my parents house and that place has been a crap hole for years!! That is the fourth chase case I know of that has been found in this state in the last few nights! Seem to be more common indeed.

And @loll@ MJS dn't worry man, I will try and hook you up too if I can get any extra's! I will share the wealth if I can!

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

Thanks Draven! I'll post more often, I know Bham is a tough place to find stuff due to the over abundance of scalpers. Yeah, Lakeshore rarely has anything but for some reason they have been coming thru. Found Lex DCSH, Titanium Op Optimus and Scourge there too. Wow, gotta get that Destroyer too!! Nice pics!

Draven

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

Thanks bro for the look out cause they take forever to get over here, lol

Draven

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

DDAAAAMMMM! Congrats on them variants!

I searched last night at 6 walmarts & found NOTHING!

Oh well, some of us have better luck :(

Draven

you officialy suck :P Shame on you for coming on and braging with out enough to pass around to the rest of us!! :D :D

I just need about 10 more ml not counting waves 14-15 + the latest two packs to complete the toybiz set :D

Draven

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

Thanks Draven! I'll post more often, I know Bham is a tough place to find stuff due to the over abundance of scalpers. Yeah, Lakeshore rarely has anything but for some reason they have been coming thru. Found Lex DCSH, Titanium Op Optimus and Scourge there too. Wow, gotta get that Destroyer too!! Nice pics!

Wow! That is some luck at Lakeshore. Its been years since I found stuff on a regular basis there or knew anyone that did. Though my friend did find the newest SW wave there about a month ago too. Hmmm seems like the scalpers, and there is one bad one in town, may be staying away from Lakeshore. And yeah the Destroyer is sweet, can't go wrong with him!

Draven

Draven

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

Thanks. But I would be surprised if you and MLH hunter do not find variants for 15 soon!

Draven

Draven

you officialy suck :P Shame on you for coming on and braging with out enough to pass around to the rest of us!! :D :D

I just need about 10 more ml not counting waves 14-15 + the latest two packs to complete the toybiz set :D

@loll@ Yeah I am a greedy guy, no sharing for me! @loll@

Draven

Draven

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

NP, but have you even found regular 15 yet?

Draven

Draven

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

Wow! That is some luck at Lakeshore. Its been years since I found stuff on a regular basis there or knew anyone that did. Though my friend did find the newest SW wave there about a month ago too. Hmmm seems like the scalpers, and there is one bad one in town, may be staying away from Lakeshore. And yeah the Destroyer is sweet, can't go wrong with him!

Draven

Draven

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

Thanks. But I would be surprised if you and MLH hunter do not find variants for 15 soon!

Draven

Draven

@loll@ Yeah I am a greedy guy, no sharing for me! @loll@

Draven

Draven

MLchase.jpg

MLchase2.jpg

MLchase3.jpg

Draven

NP, but have you even found regular 15 yet?

Draven

Everyone else was quoting all these pics, I just thought I would like to do it. @loll@

Thanks Jase! :) Well I am not sure what plans I have for the extra parts yet, a friend mentioned he would trade something for them but now he is kinda unsure if he wants it. I will let you know!

Draven

Thanks man, but it looks like I got a trade in the works for all the Modok pieces except Beta Ray Bills. I grabbed him at Walmart today so I should be set. You know I sold off my ML, SMC, HC, & XMC figures over a year ago....now I'm sorta regretting that decision. I soooooo don't want to get sucked back into this line and need to rebuy EVERYTHING. UGH!

If only the ML ICONS were released more often I would get my Marvel fix that way. Speaking of, looks like some comic shops have gotten ICONS 3 in.....Spidey (he's packaged upside down!) and Beast. Can't wait!

Jase

I figured you would get sucked back in! @loll@ Sorry man, its a drug you know! ;) And well if it falls through, lmk and I will tell you if mine falls through. STill not sure. And man, Icons 3, and I can't even find 2! lol

Draven

Bah most of the naysayers will still be buying them! I got the actually mag today with series 2 pics and I can clearly tell they are proto's!! They will get better paint waishes and loose the shoulder rivets I bet. Plus the faces look better in the mag. Kinda like the pics online were stretched or something.

Draven