Finally a Marvelous score!!

Draven79

Well ole Draven is back in the ML game! After only seeing 2 cases of 13 and no 14 locally I found a fresh case of 15 on the bottom of a huge pallet tonight, just calling my name!!! :D I was able to score a full set, but no variants in my case. Ironically my SW variant came today but I was not here, so I have to go get her tomorrow at the PO. Anyway very cool series imo!!! Captain Marvel turned out to be really cool. So did Beta Ray Bill! I was not expecting that from either one. Surprised just how much I like Moon Knight black too. I guess the biggest shock to me was the Wasp, I love the suit and dispite the freaking ugly boy cut I like the fig. I can't wait to track down her variants. My least fav is definitely the Iron Man. Spiderwomen looks to be my fav. Ahhh now all I need to worry about is the variants and the FO 2 packs.

Draven

SPAM.

@loll@ Coming from you that means nothing as you are the king of worthless spam posts! @loll@ So take your loser self out of my post.

Thanks guys to the rest of you I actually like! And I probably will take pics once I pick up my variant SW.

Draven

I can't wait to get my hands on 14 and 15 either! woe is me if hasbro does not start to greatly improve there figures after wave2!! Cause I need my ml fix now!

Nice find Draven!

Ughhh, I can't wait to find ML 15!

They all look so good!!

So far, all the pics I've seen of Captain Marvel have been making me want him more and more.

I just love the design and paint job on him and now that he's a playable character on M:UA (PSP exclusive), I'm pretty sure I'll get him now.

Also, since having the Wasp in your hands makes you like the figure more, I'll pick her up too, I agree on how much I hated the boycut, but I have to have her for my Avengers.

@loll@ MJS you hit the nail on the head there!!

Anyway thanks guys! And CC16 you should definitely get the Wasp even with the boy cut, she turned out good.

Draven

I agree. Wasp is awsome, hell they all are, except TB IM, the first one I had was missing a mask and now my replacement has a warped mask thuss making him trade fodder. So far cap marvel and moon knight are my faves. I love the detail on MODOK as well. Its a shame that we might lose the amazing paint washes in the future.

-Draven...I'll keep an eye out for the variants from 15 for you as well. Im only intrested in the spider woman, destroyer, and cap marvel variants. Wizard World is this weekend!!! Maybe they will have cheap variants? @brainy@

@spam@

Anyway thanks guys! And CC16 you should definitely get the Wasp even with the boy cut, she turned out good.

Draven

Wizard World is this weekend!!! Maybe they will have cheap variants? @brainy@

@spam@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

The entrance is $20.... you going?

the only day I have off is sunday. Im still trying to decide if 20 bucks is worth it to go on sunday since the hours are shorter. My friend is going on fri and he will let me know what they have variant wise and price wise, that will make it or break it for me i guess. Still its the convention of the year so I might go anyways to get the specter heroclicks exclusive.

Draven

I agree. Wasp is awsome, hell they all are, except TB IM, the first one I had was missing a mask and now my replacement has a warped mask thuss making him trade fodder. So far cap marvel and moon knight are my faves. I love the detail on MODOK as well. Its a shame that we might lose the amazing paint washes in the future.

-Draven...I'll keep an eye out for the variants from 15 for you as well. Im only intrested in the spider woman, destroyer, and cap marvel variants. Wizard World is this weekend!!! Maybe they will have cheap variants? @brainy@

@spam@

Knowing Hasbro proto's on Joe's and SW like I do I still will be surprised if we do loose them. There hand painted samples are always different. Thanks on the variant hunt! I already have the SW so I will let you know if I get another! I really want all the variants besides her. I am even willing to pay more than retail since I love them so much.

Draven

Draven

@spam@

Knowing Hasbro proto's on Joe's and SW like I do I still will be surprised if we do loose them. There hand painted samples are always different. Thanks on the variant hunt! I already have the SW so I will let you know if I get another! I really want all the variants besides her. I am even willing to pay more than retail since I love them so much.

Draven

yeah me too, IMO the variants from 15 could make a whole new wave. They are all amazing and I too am will to pay more than I should to get them. Even if its 20-30 for some.

Very happy to have found this website!

I've seen a fair amount of series 14 and 15 here in El Paso. I have seen Beta Ray Bill and the God-awful Thor Buster Iron Man at one Wal-Mart, but did'nt have the cash on me to buy the BRB. I snagged the only 2 remaining Series 15 at another Wal-Mart the next day, Captain Marvel and the Wasp. Wasp's face is very well done and her haicut, while somewhat butch-ish, is true to the comics. I DESPERATELY want the Destroyer "variant" and have been scanning Ebay, but its going for upwards of 50 bucks. The Captain Marvel variant looks really cool.

I don't have much interest in Series 14. I'll pick up the Falcon Variant and perhaps the Zemo variant. Have not seen Psylocke to determine if I'll buy her or not.

Generally I only buy the figures of characters I like or just think look really sweet, so I guess I'm not a hardcore ML collector but I do love this well-sculpted and comic accurate line above any other. Too bad Hasbro about to screw it up IMO, but I know that's all over other posts so with that...

DOOM HAS SPOKEN!

Hot freaking damn!!!! I scored big last night thanks to a local collector I meet recently, thanks Shawn if you are reading this!! Anyway I got a call about 1am that there was 2 cases on the pallets at the same Walmart I got 15 from Monday night. I told him I had them already, them he says there are variants!!! He is not really a ML collector, so he was calling me to ask if I wanted them! So I rushed to Walmart and got the Cap Marvel, red Wasp, Silver Moon Knight and Destroyer!!! :D He was originally going to keep Destroyer but was nice enough to let me have him since I am a big ML collector! :) He took the SW variant for another friend which worked out great as I had her already. I will post pics later!! Time to find more chases, I have a feeling this waves chases really will be easier to get, 3 cases in this town and 1 was chases. I have you back next case MLH!!

Draven