Finally score ML15 set...

firefly2121

Went to WM ...and scored the variant case of ML15...

Why do stores like WM/Target make you feel that your stealing? If you ask them to open a case, they tell you 'you have to wait', 'no', 'well, its not going to be on the shelves till tomorrow, so come back'...etc..

So some time you have to take action...especially on hard to find or new items..Well tonight I went to WM...I noticed the toy guy placing boxes from the pallet to the front of the shelves on which he plans to stock at..Well the 'toy guy' and the 'furniture' stocker... began to notice my crippled self stalking the aisles (I recently had knee surgery on my left knee) ...At first I saw nothing new...So as I began to review the pallets first from the toy side (nothing) and then from the back (facing towards) the furniture section...I looked down and saw TWO CASES!!!

I was like flip, how Im I going to get it...I wanted to ask the 'toy guy' but there was 2 cases, if he had opened 1 and it wasnt a variant case...I know he wouldnt have opened the other...Once I noticed that they both went back to work..

Well I grab the top case and threw into my cart and hobbed my crippled ass down the flower aisle...

Well I got to the end of the aisle and cracked open the case...First thing I see 'Genis' Captian Marvel...I was like 'f*ck yeah'!!! Now to get them out of the case and get the flip out of here...Again, I feel like Im stealing...I feel that security is going to come get me and tell me that you cant buy those...

Well I dumped them into the cart, dump the box and scooted my ass out of WM...

Man..the things we do...

Well to make my night more interesting...I decided to go back into walmart to snag the other case, not to scalp...but to help out...I sometimes feel that if I dont get them all that some scalper might...Especially recently...I know a few collectors that I help...Well I went back in...A lot happier I might add..So I get to the toy section and BAM!! The second case was GONZO...So I went to the ML section..Nothing!!

I dont know what happend...Im not sure if the 'toy guy' saw me and put the second case away...Or did another collector/scalper score themselves? Im not sure...But if the 'toy guy' put it away, I might make it an effort to head out too view tomorrows pallet...

DSC03655.jpg

yeh, I was in Walmart last night....walked around and just so happened to see a pallet with 1 case of ML 15 on it.......I opened it and it was a chase case......so, i looked both ways....then unzipped my pant and took a wiz all over it........but then looked up and realized that there was a camera right there =(

actually, I bought the whole case

Ao far all the cases I have seen or heard about that end up being chase have no blue wasp..figures the one I wanted most of the wasps and nada...grrr.

Suck to hear about the thorbuster with no mask. Call toy biz quick before they can say so osrry no can do we don't deal in marvel anymore. it will be just like the apocalypse tube. just give them a street address and fed ex should show up and hand you a lil package with the mask inside.

Glad to hear the ML 15 fire is spreading.

Good luck all...chad

I tried and they told me that they do not have any in stock but they can send me a replacement figure, but they cant promise that it be a thor buster Im, Im just going to take it back to the store on my break and wait it out to find a destroyer. Which I wont because there are too many scalpers in the area.

I only hope I can be that lucky with these! & yes it does suck the things you have to do... & if you do ask they make you feel like shait just for asking... Ugha ugha!! :D I am chuckling at the thought of wondering just what those two guys were thinking when they came back and found the other case gone if they even noticed...

Don't worry though about them being scalpers or collecters if they were I am sure they never woulda made it out of the back room...

I tried and they told me that they do not have any in stock but they can send me a replacement figure, but they cant promise that it be a thor buster Im, Im just going to take it back to the store on my break and wait it out to find a destroyer. Which I wont because there are too many scalpers in the area.

yo man, i have a thor buster ironman, with a pretty good paint application and a mask, if ur interested! i'll hook u up. i was gonna ask u, if u ever bumped into a bobby drake figure i'm really lookin 4 one, let me know.

I sent in my busted pyro and got a crapy XMC ninja wolvie from them... if I had known I was gona get him I woulda kept the $$$ I spent on the shiping... never trust toybiz for figures!!

Dude, congrats on the find!!

Anyone that can do what you did, taking the case to the flower aisle and such, is quite awesome. I wouldn't consider it stealing though, if they just have it out like that, go for it.

Can't wait to get my hands on the ML 15 wave. It looks great!

Congrats, Firefly.

1 more win for the collectors.

Thanks guys...

Nice story, I know excactly how you felt. Ive actually made it all the way to the register once and had some fat ass stocker come running down the ailse and prevented me from buying new Star Wars stuff. Nice Score!

It sucks that these punk arse WM employees act like the stuff is theirs...

I can go to any WM right now and find opened stuff..Hot wheels, Star Wars,etc...yet WM employee almost seem to prevent collectors get their fix from the pallets more than the shoplifters stealing off the shelves.....