ml 15, FO 2

asidx

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gah!ok.....so here's the story.i took my niece and nephew to tru and dropped them off while i went and ran errands and they found the variants and got them for me for christmas and my nephew spurted out that they found me "that blue wasp chick and that spider woman and captain marvel".but my niece later told me they only found me the red wasp,blue captain marvel,destroyer,and spiderwoman.so sorry about the blue wasp thing.i'll smack my nephew with a rolled up newspaper for getting my hopes up @pow@ my niece already got him for telling me what my christmas presents were @smash@

Sighted:

Iceman (XC3) (3 of them)

Colossus (XC3) (3 of them)

Rogue (XC3) (1 of them)

Avalanche (XC3) (2 of them)

ML MOJO SERIES FIGS (many of them) (no variants)

ML MODOK SERIES FIGS (many of them) (no variants)

ML4 Gambits and Elektras

ML FACE-OFF SERIES 2 FIGS (many of them) (no variants)

i saw Spider-Man Classics but i don't really care about those...

I also saw The Hulk vs. The Leader (variant) and i passed on it. now he's gone =/....sucks.

THATS MY UPDATE ON SIGHTINGS!

i haven't even seen space set aside on pegs at the stores i've stopped at for any FO2 figs lol. someone please tell me where in atlanta i can best waste my time tryin to find them lol

At least now you'll know you're not alone. I've not seen these anywhere in the ATL either. They seem to be plentiful elsewhere, so here's hoping we get them soon.

Must find chase war machine adn mandarin!!! I went to 3 wal marts and saw a total of 5 marvel legends regs and 3 fo 2 packs regs as well. But man if I wanted transformers classics toys!

sigh. I really wanted the blue wasp to exist as well. Have gone another road to get 2 chases. lil more expensive but not ebay expensive:) Guy I met on another board who got em for a guy who backed out on him. Comic store price but not evil version. i will post what state the guy is in when I find out myself..lol He only emails like 1 time a day as he works long hours or somesuch with no comp I suppose.

My friend in NJ found alot of the masterworks in TRU.

Sorry..rambled a bit..Chad

Have seen 5 sets of wave 15 variants at a single Toys R Us

Have yet to see a FO2 variant. Have seen the regular ones plenty of times. Numerous Wal-Marts and TRU's. The FO2 variants just refuse to be seen at all, anywhere in my area. And it's not as if I'm not searching. This is through regular daily check up's at certain Wal-marts and a TRU. They just aren't showing up. I've recently given up due to gas costs, it's probably better just to buy them off ebay.