ml 15, FO 2

asidx

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WV logan wal mart hits again but in a non chase way. More of ML 15 but all the same. No chase figs to be seen. So it is true that not all cases will have chase figs in them.

Keep looking. the amounts are geting bigger when they put them out it seems.

Chad

YES!!!!!! My set of FO2 is being shipped tomorrow by UPS from Corner Store Comics/Amazingtoyz.

Date change on corner store comics site. Release date for ML 15 is now set at 11/22/06 So being as it will be thanksgiving weekend and all I figure they will do as they did with ML 14 and start shipping a week from this comming monday the 27th.

Just a guess though. They could come in on that friday..but it is thanks freakin giving people. let them enjoy the family!! Patience pays off always.

Looking forward to only looking for mandarin and iron man 2 packs and masterworks galactus vs everyone.

Then it ends. hasbro will flood us and annihulis should be easy to pick up.

The figures int ehs et beyond iron man...meh

Chad

Found a set at TRU today. No variants, no Beta Ray Bill. Picked up Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, and Moon Knight. Couldn't bring myself to buy Wasp or Iron Man when the variants are so much more appealing. Hope they (and BRB) show up this weekend.

YES!!!!!! My set of FO2 is being shipped tomorrow by UPS from Corner Store Comics/Amazingtoyz.

I really wish they had more! make sure to post pictures, as we can never get enough until we get some of our own! :P

Still no sign of them here yet!

I really wish they had more! make sure to post pictures, as we can never get enough until we get some of our own! :P

Oh, I pre-ordered from Amazingtoyz about 1-2 months ago, but now that Corner Store Comics & Amazingtoyz combined, CSC shipped out my figures. I should get them between 3-6 hrs. YES!!!!! #US1#

A couple of friends of mine have found ML15 at TRU's. I have my regular set now. Just need to get the variants.

I just got my set of FO2 from Amazingtoyz who is alittle cheaper, but since they joined with CSC. I just got mine shipped from CSC. I preordered my set last month.

I'll take pics, now need my batteries to recharge.

Realy should have went with USPS on mine. Ups won't deliver my ML 14 till monday...sigh. Ah well. Congrats on the FO 2!!

Here's my crappy pictures, damn photobucket sucks, they resized my pics too much.

IMG_8511.jpg

IMG_8512.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8514.jpg

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8518.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

IMG_8523.jpg

Oh thank god those guns aren't glued to iron mans arms..WOOHOO!!!!!

Looks nice..I will find them!

Found 2 sets of ML15 regular at Rilato wa-mart, off Valley veiw of the 10 freeway in S.Cali, also found one set of ML15 regular at the TRU near that wal-mart #US1#

Went there earlier (at about 1 pm) and found two Bills, a Moon Knight, a wasp, and a Spider-Woman. Picked up Spider-Woman and the Wasp but Spider-Woman's right hand was on upside down. @grumpy@

Went to the TRU too and they had Captain Marvel and Bill.

It uses the Vision/Archangel body.

Went out early ML hunting this morning. TRU Manager said he had 2 or 3 cases of ML on the pallet last night, but they wouldnt be stocked until this morning when the store opens because he had gotten in trouble when some scalpers bought up 4 cases of ML at once and a mother complained. He told me the store opend at 9 am and they would be first come, first serve. So I arrived at the TRU around 8:40 to find th store already opened. Apparently it has opened at 6 AM for a doorbuster sale. The manager on duty today told me the collectors were outside waiting at 5:30 am ><

Managed to pickup non-variants of Moon Knight and Spider-Woman though from TRU.

Drove maybe 4 minutes down the road to a Wal-Mart. The ML's they had on the aisle and endcap were AoA Sabretooth and the Sentinel Series. No ML15. I remember that people tend to hide figures up on the top of the shelves behind the other toy lines so I look up where the 2 top shelves have about a 2 inch gap between them and I see a "Modok Series" staring back at me. I look around to make sure no "friendly Wal-Mart associates" are in sight of me and climb up the shelf to grab the hidden treasure. It was only the variant Moon Knight, but still one I wanted so I was pretty happy my variant hunting efforts were not totally in vain. Was leaving the toy aisle and stopped one of the workers to ask him if he knew when some more ML's were coming in, since all the ones that have are old crap. He said the toy section floor manager wasnt letting anymore be ordered because everytime they ordered them, all they got was the Apocalypse series and he is hoping if they wait a little while between ordering them they will get some of the newer series.

That seems like the problem with all the Wal-Marts in the area. The few times Ive seen a case of ML at Wal-Mart being stocked recently they are always Apocalypse series with no variants.

Anyone else seeing this?

ALMOST DONE!

I stopped browsing this forum because I was a bit upset I couldn't find ML 14 anywhere, and then I read people getting ML 15 and it put me over the edge. I didn't want to see people talking about how great (or crappy) so-and-so figure is if I never get a chance to own it, didn't want to get my hopes up in case they never showed up here. But thank goodness for Toys R Us, I was able to get all of ML 14 and 15 (no variants) and I'm freaking happy. I also got a x-3 ultimate sabertooth (first time I've seen x3 wave 3 anywhere) but no rogue or avalanche, they had the other 3 guys but I wasn't interested. I also saw 3 electros on the pegs, but he didn't look so great so I was about to pass when I looked at the back and saw toxin was supposed to be out. They didn't have any so I almost gave up but decided to check out the upper storage areas, and scored one!

I also got a titanium Thundercracker and a deluxe WWF Hulk figure ($14, rip off, but I wanted it). That was my score and it totaled to a damage of $150, so no more toy buying from me. I wasn't expecting to spend any money so this was kind of a shock. I feel bad now though, I have way too many toys, I'm going to go rummaging for stuff to donate to toys for tots. It won't eliminate the problem but I'll feel better.

Now I just need X3 Rogue and Avalanche, variant Iron Man (FO) and Moon Knight, and FO Series 2 and I'm done with Marvel Legends. I might pick up SOME hasbro stuff but I have way too much as it is and now is a good time to stop.