asidx

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@firedevil@

Just pick these up dis morning at WM in chicago

DSC01861.jpg

Dude? What part of Chicago are you in? I'm over in Lincoln Park and there is not a single walmart near me.

@firedevil@

The only WM in chicago. ON the north side. ON north ave and cicero.

Back at Fort Drum in upstate NY, KB Toys was the spot to find ML. I went in a KB at the local (and only) mall and found a TON of the Variant Storms, Black Widows, Cap's, and even the reissued Doombot. The guy working there said that they got the case and all the possible ones that had variants were all variants. WOW don't I wish I could find a case of ML 15 like that...

Here in El Paso, Wal-Mart's seem to be the spot to find the ML's. There are 3 Super Wal-Mart's within about 20 mins of each other. I plan on doing some late-night shopping next week in hopes of finding a lonely ML 15 case or two sitting on a pallet, just waiting for me to use my keys to open the case and get the ones I want...

DOOM HAS SPOKEN!

@firedevil@

found spider-woman at WM in chicago by golfmill mall and made this. By the way whats up w/ Spider-womans hands. y do they look like guy hands. i think i'm going to have to fix that. another thing i was thinkin of use modok's leggs to make a puke . what do u guys think. they are the rite size.

DSC01862.jpg

Picked up all of ML15 last night except for blue wasp. This is one of the best waves Toybiz put out. The paint apps make ML 14 look like it is was painted by ##$%$#ed monkeys.

Dude what part of the state r u in? I've been looking like crazy with no luck.

this is ridiculous! i have been searching and calling every wally in my area and every where they hit is a place where i have called to get the "we don't have them" response! I called cherry hill last night, and they said they didn't have them. Called cinnaminson sunday(when they got them in!) to the same reply. I was gonna quit when hasbro started up, but since the only way i'll ever get these is secondary(which i'm not paying) i think i'll quit now.

This is nuts! I've had better luck with the walmart wave than this! I cant keep wasting money looking for 15 when in reality i'll never find it! BTW I've seen alot of those SW Battlepacks around here. LMK If there's something you're looking for.

this is ridiculous! i have been searching and calling every wally in my area and every where they hit is a place where i have called to get the "we don't have them" response! I called cherry hill last night, and they said they didn't have them. Called cinnaminson sunday(when they got them in!) to the same reply. I was gonna quit when hasbro started up, but since the only way i'll ever get these is secondary(which i'm not paying) i think i'll quit now.

You really can't call Walmart. It is a frustrating waste of time. The hunt is not for everyone but if you have a Walmart near you, you literally have to check it everynight till you get the figures you want. I generally enjoy doing this but some people find it tedious. I love the feeling I get when I find the figures I am looking for.

I found ml 15 yesterday at my local Wal-Mart in no where Iowa. I also got the Moon Night Variant, but they didn't have any of the other of the variants. I was just curious was does he only come in the variant case, which would mean some local yokel got all the other variants and was too dumb to notice the Moon Night variant.

You really can't call Walmart. It is a frustrating waste of time. The hunt is not for everyone but if you have a Walmart near you, you literally have to check it everynight till you get the figures you want. I generally enjoy doing this but some people find it tedious. I love the feeling I get when I find the figures I am looking for.

Yep you have to pallet since most nights or you will get beaten at first! I love the hunt myself.

Draven

I found ml 15 yesterday at my local Wal-Mart in no where Iowa. I also got the Moon Night Variant, but they didn't have any of the other of the variants. I was just curious was does he only come in the variant case, which would mean some local yokel got all the other variants and was too dumb to notice the Moon Night variant.

Yeah that means they had the others too.

Draven

I hit up the WM by my house every morning. They were the first to have 14 and right now they have nothing so I know they have to get these guys soon. I work at 6 am so Im always there at 4:30 or 5 am. Its as close to pallet hunting as I can get. (my girl would think I was out f'n some chick if I was out every night hitting pallets @loll@ ) If I find any wasp varaints you'll be the know Draven. The main ones I want are destroyer, SW, and cap marvel. And at the rate you guys are finding these it makes me feel better about my odds but then again Draven from what you said you find variants alot. So keep up the hunting for those of us who cant all the time. I'll owe you big time.

MLH

post-8062-1163131129_thumb.jpg

I hit up the WM by my house every morning. They were the first to have 14 and right now they have nothing so I know they have to get these guys soon. I work at 6 am so Im always there at 4:30 or 5 am. Its as close to pallet hunting as I can get. (my girl would think I was out f'n some chick if I was out every night hitting pallets @loll@ ) If I find any wasp varaints you'll be the know Draven. The main ones I want are destroyer, SW, and cap marvel. And at the rate you guys are finding these it makes me feel better about my odds but then again Draven from what you said you find variants alot. So keep up the hunting for those of us who cant all the time. I'll owe you big time.

MLH

Yeah I have always had luck with them till 13 rolled around. Found 2 whole cases down here and a few up north and someone had taken the GG variant from the one case I found that was a variant case. Then of course 14 came and nothing too, so its nice to score variants again so easily! Hope it continues for I can get some more for other people.

Draven