ml 15, FO 2

asidx

lets post some findings people, give some other board members a good idea of where these are hitting at now.

i found ml 15 in florence alabama last night, whole set minus variants.

no fo 2 yet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, they had tons of ml 12, i didn't think they had anything, just as i was walking out of the isle, i happen to glance up real rast and beta ray bill cought my eye, next to him was wasp, and next to her was spiderwoman. it was like i was a giddy little school girl all over again.

Yo guys im a newcomer to this forum, i jus wanted 2 post up that i found MARVEL LEGENDS 15 at walmart, there was 3 cases on the pallets, opened all three and found all six variants, man there beautiful, especially that DESTROYER and BLUE WASP! i also got the regulars! waiting 4 @loll@ the face-off series 2, anyone know if they hit? well if anybody needs any series 15 figures im glad 2 help out, by the way i found these at the walmart in northeast el paso, texas!

Yup, they are in florence. I believe I talked to the guy that works there that has been responsible for grabbing up all the variants tho. Damn those people! Anyways, I also found some in Athens AL, so they are out in AL, just keep your eyes peeled!

later

FAKEOR

I swear I am begining to hate my town....... the last 2previous series plus the WM series at first have been pain in the asses for me to locate. Looks like this one will follow and I will have to go out of town to get them.

BTW Congrats Fakor!

Draven

Found last weekend in WV

1 untouched chase case no blue wasp. 1 case also chase but only thing left was another non blue wasp. I will ahve that one!! lol

I know thye were in huningtons wal mart this apst week as a friend saw a lone beta ray bill. Nothing known about charleston or dunbar though.

Good hunting all.

Oh no FO 2 here just yet. I look to have them start showing this or next week. have to. November is only so long. masterworks too.

Chad

Lucky. All we got here is ML11 and WM wave sabretooth. @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

OMG........ you are kidding...............I have not even seen 14 here! Dude was this at Walmart???

Draven

No joke. I just found ML 14 at Toys R Us and all they had was a longshot, baron zemo, and luke cage. Every other store is full of apoc series. I haven't seen x3 series 3 figures either. At this rate I can't wait for Hasbro to take over and actually make a series I can find.

Damn! 15 already? WTf?

Dude, ML Wave 14 barely hit the shelves. I managed to pick up a Baron Zemo, Psylocke and FA Iron-Man however.

I went to just about every Wal-Mart within my gas budget yesterday night to do some pallet shopping and didnt find a single Wave 14, or 15 figure. Still clogged with insane amounts of Legendary Riders and Apoc wave.

Got ML 15 from Walmart here in Cincinnati, Ohio. My walmart only got one case though and no variants so the hunt continues for me.

Happy hunting everyone, the figures look great ( I haven't opened them yet) the paint aps are some of the best I have seen. A great wave.