Final Viper Battle Royal

Crimson Twins

Final Viper Battle Royal  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will earn their spot in the Plague?

• Alley Viper (Battle Royal #1 Winner)
    • Range Viper (Battle Royal #2 Winner)
    • Snow Serpent (Battle Royal #3 Winner)
    • Strato-Viper (Battle Royal #4 Winner)

It's all come down to this. One of these guys will earn a spot in the Plague (assuming myself, or someone else makes a custom of the winner). You've picked the winners. You narrowed them down from the original 16 we started with to the four you see before you. Now, there can only be one. Who will it be? Your votes will tell the story!

Tough call, but I had to go with Alley Viper.

I found it interesting that Snow Serpent made it to the end. I mean the LEADER of the team is an EEL. What Snow Serpent could even compare?

Snow Serpents are EEL-qualified, not the other way around, so they're better than EELs.

I had a feeling the Alley Viper was going to take it. That's cool, they're alright. Definitely my second choice out of the four.

Tough call, but I had to go with Alley Viper.

I found it interesting that Snow Serpent made it to the end. I mean the LEADER of the team is an EEL. What Snow Serpent could even compare?

Snow Serpents are EEL-qualified, not the other way around, so they're better than EELs.

That's my point. The Snow Serpents, are the "best of the best" of the Eels, yet it is an Eel leading the Plague, not a Snow Serpent.

It looks like it's all done and over with. Your winner:

Alley Viper!

I think this is a good pick. Although Snow Serpents are some tough dudes, there isn't a lot of enviornments that could use them. Today's wars are fought mostly in the urban or desert setting, and I think it's fitting that Alley Viper wins it. Now, if I can get around to buying some paints, maybe I'll do a small custom for this guy. Or if any of you have one already (nevermore), feel free to post your pics here for the world to see our winner!

Thanks to everyone that helped us out and voted. It was fun. I'm running out of ideas, but I'm sure I'll come up with another fun battle for all of us to be a part of very soon. Thanks again!

Yes! My pick wins again! I dont have a custom of a Plague Alley Viper. I just have the backstory. I can't customize. I'll post the backstory I made up in a few.

I dont know if u want to use this for an idea but I remember when I was a kid I used my Joes as wrestling figures too (they were much more poseable then the WWF figs of the time). My friend and I had feuds and champions and all kinds of stuff.

I remember the champions still:

World Champion- Blizzard (Didn't have a Serpentor, Feuded with Iron Grenaider, Night Creeper and 88 Storm Shadow)

US Champ Iron Grenadier (feuded with Spearhead for the belt)

TV Champ 91 Sci Fi (Feuded with Night Creeper)

Tag Champs: The tag belts were traded back and forth between 3 main teams

Cryotek and Cindar (Visionaries) nicknamed The Giants

2 Captain Powers nicknamed the Power Twins

and Rampart and Recoil

Here's the backstory I worked out for an Alley Viper Plague Trooper codenamed Cain.

Cain and his twin brother were Alley Vipers and lived in Springfield. One day Cain discovered that his brother was a GI Joe informant. In a rage Cain beat his brother to death with his own helmet. He later assumed his brother's identity to test the loyalty of his sister-in-law and his nephew. Luckily for them they passed the test. Quote from Cobra Commander: "Cain's loyalty to Cobra scares me." Quote from Cain: "I don't know why my codename is Cain. My brother is the one who betrayed me...who betrayed COBRA! He should be Cain."

Here's the backstory I worked out for an Alley Viper Plague Trooper codenamed Cain.

Cain and his twin brother were Alley Vipers and lived in Springfield. One day Cain discovered that his brother was a GI Joe informant. In a rage Cain beat his brother to death with his own helmet. He later assumed his brother's identity to test the loyalty of his sister-in-law and his nephew. Luckily for them they passed the test. Quote from Cobra Commander: "Cain's loyalty to Cobra scares me." Quote from Cain: "I don't know why my codename is Cain. My brother is the one who betrayed me...who betrayed COBRA! He should be Cain."

I like that backstory. I also like the name Cain. I think it's very fitting of the Plague.