Crimson Twins

Viper Battle Royal #3  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tele-Viper
    • Frag-Viper
    • Snow Serpent
    • AVAC

Tele-Viper's are nothing more then glorified ham radio operators!

Snow Serpent...Snow Serpents what a joke! these guys havent won a battle...ever!

I heard AVAC was against stem cell research!

Frag-Vipers on the other hand quick, tough battle ready soldiers. and they belive in research to further cobra causes!

I'm a Frag viper and i approve this message.

paid for by the people for frag-vipers, lead by Toiletmonkey1

The SS are wicked. Check out the original file card. They're specially trained to fight in the arctic,*and* these guys are the sickest of Cobra's SEAL equivalent. "If the Eels are the elite of Cobra's naval branch, then the SS are the best of the best."

The SS are wicked. Check out the original file card. They're specially trained to fight in the arctic,*and* these guys are the sickest of Cobra's SEAL equivalent. "If the Eels are the elite of Cobra's naval branch, then the SS are the best of the best."

Exactly! This isn't even a contest... Snow Serpents are quite possibly the toughest of all the Cobra Troops.

I like Televipers, but they're comms guys, not really hard core, although I'm sure some of them are.

The rest? Pshhh... AVACs are cool but they're just fighter jockies. Those guys aren't tough like the guys who have to live in the mud (or snow).

Frag Vipers are just stupid. You don't need a specialized troop class to throw grenades around.

Argh... c'mon, is throwing bombs with that stupid Jai Alai thing around really "elite" or tough? How tough do you think that course would be? "Here's your scoop, here's your grenades," and that's it!

This is dumb... vote Snow Serpent!

Argh... c'mon, is running around with tennis rackets on your feet and a fanny pack really cooler then throwing fricken grenades! ;)

VOTE FOR FRAG-VIPER!

TM

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I read this. And I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud at something.