Marvel Ultimate Alliance

stormfan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the first time you start leveling them up, the moves and your AI get smarter.

How do we get the 4th attires, some of mine have 3 so far.

And the booklet says when you get S.H.I.E.D credits, you can get extra costume for someone, what the S.H.I.E.D credits.

Yeah, the first time you start leveling them up, the moves and your AI get smarter.

And the booklet says when you get S.H.I.E.D credits, you can get extra costume for someone, what the S.H.I.E.D credits.

Some of them you have to complete their comic missions to unlock their costumes.

BTW, my nephew has this game, and me, him, and his two other friends have been playing it for a while now. We're on the second act now.

Some of them you have to complete their comic missions to unlock their costumes.

As far as I can tell, to unlock the second and thrid skin, you just have to be playing that character and killing enemies.

To unlock the last one, you have to do that characters mission disk, and finish with at least bronze.

I've spent about 5 hours today doing nothing but mission disks, and I've unlocked a ton of extra skins. If you play the missions through 3-4 times, that's usually enough to unlock the second and third, and then, like I said before, if you finish with at least bronze, you get the fourth.

Some of these are actually pretty tough, and some of them are mind-numbingly boring and repetitve. Spider-Man's was the hardest so far, as it took me quite awhile to figure out that you pretty much have to have his Spider-Sense boost active for the entire end battle with Scorpion to keep the civilian from dying.

The upside of doing these is that you get a TON of $, and it also helps to level your characters, as well as giving them extra skill boosts, their fourth skin, and an extra level if you finish gold. Plus you really start to see who the strongest characters in the game are. Captain America is pretty much unstoppable if you max out his shield throw, keep his self-boost active, and then just pummel the enemies after they get knocked down on the ground by the shield throw.

BTW - I'm on act 4 now, I've unlocked all of the characters except for Nick Fury, who you can't unlock until you've beaten the game...used the cheat codes to unlock Daredevil and SS.

Sorry it took so long to get back guys, busy setting up my new computer.

Okay here are the codes:

Unlock all costumes: up,down,up,down,left,right,left,right,up,down,start

Unlock all characters: up,up,down,down,left,left,left,start

I also have codes for just about anything you could want in the game, level 99, god mode, all powers, etc. But what is the fun in that. I am guilty of using the character and costume codes but thats only because I dont have alot of time to game. And the time I do have I want to play any character I want. If you happen to want any of the other codes drop me a pm, id hate to post them and ruin someones game.

Keep in mind too, if you use any of the codes, other than the character codes, on the 360, you can't complete any achievements...

beat the game last week. I love how what you go in the game effects the "future" . I got charles killed in his sleep and because of his death the x-men were no more, I also destroyed the west coast. What about you guys?

Okay here are the codes:

Hey, thanks for those codes! Took some balls for them to put Scarlett Spider in this game :)

I thought you could play Moon Night in this game. Was I mistaken?

Okay here are the codes:

I also have codes for just about anything you could want in the game, level 99, god mode, all powers, etc. But what is the fun in that. I am guilty of using the character and costume codes but thats only because I dont have alot of time to game. And the time I do have I want to play any character I want. If you happen to want any of the other codes drop me a pm, id hate to post them and ruin someones game.

When and where to I put these code and can these be used for the xbox?

I love this game I've been playing for since the day it came out. I'm in Asgard right now. My team is the new avengers Cap, IM, Wolvie, and Spidey. Deadpool is on the reserve right now. I still don't understand how to use the passive skills, but I'm happy with all the other skills.

Okay here are the codes:

Hey, thanks for those codes! Took some balls for them to put Scarlett Spider in this game :)

Only if you have the console version. I have the PC one. We got left out.

I don't see many games online.

I've been playing the hard level and I have to say, it is pretty hard. I have the PC version and I tried the cheat codes but I couldn't get them to work. Do the cheats work on the PC? Is there some trick I need to do?

Okay here are the codes:

Oooo nice, any screen shots of that?.. Does he have any special skills or tools & such like impact webbing?.. Is webbing a issuse in the game?.. Can you run out or have they gone for the more organic aproch like they have in the comics of late?..

I've been playing the hard level and I have to say, it is pretty hard. I have the PC version and I tried the cheat codes but I couldn't get them to work. Do the cheats work on the PC? Is there some trick I need to do?

I got them to work. @hmmm@

http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/blmarvel...atealliance.htm

They work fine. Use the keyboard arrow keys. Take note of where you have to enter the codes, review menu etc.

Oooo nice, any screen shots of that?.. Does he have any special skills or tools & such like impact webbing?.. Is webbing a issuse in the game?.. Can you run out or have they gone for the more organic aproch like they have in the comics of late?..

There are special skills for each costume. I don't know exactly what at the moment.

They take the "good guys don't run out of bullets" approach. ;)

hi peeps, got this game and love it finished it twice and im currently on my third run and still havent got all costumes or silver surfer due to some really hard comic book missions.Was i the only 1 though to believe the realy missed out when they left out hulk?

p.s anyone got any tips for the comic book missions (like caps) other than just just leveling up the characters (which is what im doing at the moment)?

whats a good hand held controller to play games like this for the pc?.. I'd get it for pc but its probly a pain with just a mouse and keyboard :S

I have a pretty nice USC controller for PC that resembles the PS2 controller...but sadly the game doesn't support some controllers. If you get it for PC, chances are you'll have to adjust to the keyboard, because from what I've heard, they've had a lot of problems with game controllers.

It's not soo bad either. Each characeter has 7 or so main powers, and one extreme, so each power is assigned to a number on your keyboard (the power along with the corresponding number is displayed on the screen). So all you really need to do is assign a use, block, punch 1, punch 2, and call allies.

yep your levels do continue over if you choose to play it again on the same save and if you go to "hard" all the abilities get extra slots to upgrade them further if your topped out, at least all this is true for 360.

o and synch scarlet spidey plays identical to other spideys the more you use you "powers" the more your power gage goes down till you leave it to recharge.The difference of the costumes is extra help with ..say exp point earning or max health/power all done with more slots for you to fill with the coins/S.H.E.I.L.D credits (symboite spidey is the best for this game imo)

yep your levels do continue over if you choose to play it again on the same save and if you go to "hard" all the abilities get extra slots to upgrade them further if your topped out, at least all this is true for 360.

Are you able to start over from scratch or do you have to carry over your levels?