Iron man vs Mandarin

Punisher vs Jigsaw

never seen any variable yet

and House of M figure s is very amazing

special Iron man

anyway just back home

Will take a pic and post them very soon

HKL

I can't belive you gave that pat lee designed rubish ironman agood review haha!

Thanks for the pics though either way :) Can not WAIT to get the twopacks! Finaly someone to VS dr S as well!

What design is the faceoff two pack ironman suppose to be based on?...

Those energy thingies on Mandarin look like they could be used for Psylocke's psychic blade with a quick paint job.

Yes the one on the left looks like it would be perfect for it, cool idea :) A quite paint or dye job would do the trick easy!

It's Iron Man's Modular Armor. It appeared in the Capcom's Marvel vs. Capcom game, that's where the variant War Machine comes from also, it was just a different color model and weapons.

3zqiiy9.jpg

Niceeeeeeeeee! SInce I don't have ml8 ironman :( this may just take its place as a modren version :D It will look better than ml1 ironman on display anyways haha :D

That shouldn't be to hard to make.

What design is the faceoff two pack ironman suppose to be based on?...

In addition, as was said, to being in the cartoon and a video-game, he also appeared like that in the comics throughout the '90s. I never really liked Iron Man, but eventually I got into the comics - and the first Iron Man comic I had was one where he was in his 'modular' armour.

Lookie:

http://www.advancediron.com/armory/modulararmor.php

Cool pics, I like the idea for using Mandarin's "bolts" as a possible psychic knife for Psylocke. I too can't wait to see the unmasked IM pics.

Mask doesn't come off of Mandarin.