DC at Family Dollar

Stevy Maximus

Mattel is again unloaded lots of product at Family Dollar for the holiday season.

First up was a new case of Batman animated figures (Gotham Knights molds):

A new brown Batman with digital strips

New deco Robin

A red and white stripped Catwoman

Joker with various painted details

Two Face

Carryover silver Batman from last year's assortment

And there was leftover Mission Vision figures, including a Darkseid I saw

Sounds like all the same stuff they have a Big Lots.

Probably, I recall BL getting last year's "Batman animated" assortment. But I moved to Oklahoma, so I don't have a big lots anymore :(

they had Big lots there when i lived there but that was in lawton

Is the Catwoman Red and White or Red and Blue? I think BL got the Red and Blue one but all of the other figures sound the same. That Catwoman is really kickin though.

It looks more like a rust color to me with what I would say is silver "tiger stripes". Way better looking than the Two-Face figure. Just looks kinda dumb with prison stripes on the one half.

well kow I have three differnt paint jobs on Catwoman:

Black Outfit

TIger outfit (yellow/orange with black strips)

Rust with silver strips.

I will work on putting up a pics soon.

The Two-Face and Joke rdo fit i with the JLU for those who want to add more Bat-villains to there lineup.

Family Dollar Redo of the Batman TAS