Viper Battle Royal #1

Crimson Twins

Battle Royal #1  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which member of the Viper Corps will win this battle?

• Alley Viper
    • Flak Viper
    • Night Viper
    • Incinerator

OK, the battle has begun. For all the info check here:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...;#entry16252213

Check my last post there for the whole run down.

Or, for the short story version, simply pick which Viper you think would make it out alive in a battle to the death between these four. The prize? A chance to fight for a spot in the Plague.

Voting will end in 24 hours.

You know it would depend on the situation.

If the Night Viper could sneak up on the Alley Viper with stealth... then the element of surprise could work.

But in ALL other situations - Alley Viper hands down vs any of the others listed!!

Just read the file card and imagine Alley Viper vs Roadblack or Gung Ho as a reasonably even match!

http://www.yojoe.com/filecard/89/alleyviper.shtml

Go Alley Vipers - you big orange dudes!!!

Well let me see what the best-case scenario would be for each Viper:

Alley Viper: He's got strategy and tactics, not to mention his armor is pretty hard to penetrate.

Flak-Viper: Big guys with missiles but probably don't stand much of a chance.

Night-Viper: One head shot is all it takes for them to win, not to mention they own the night.

Incinerator: One touch of the flames and he can burn anybody.

Alley Viper got my vote because he'd shoot the Incinerator's flamethrower tank to blow him up, Night Viper would get taken out if it wasn't a night battle, and Flak-Viper is just plain toast.

Well, the main problem with the Flak Viper and Incinerator is that they are too "equipment based" compared to the Alley Viper and Night Viper.

And if you go by the filecard, the Night Vipers are pretty useless unless it is, well, dark. Were as the Alley Vipers have to jump, what 30 feet with full gear, survive a full machine gun burst and run through a gas-filled corridor without a gas mask.

Pretty obvious (IMO) who is the most dangerous, of the four.

I just had to pick Incinerators because they have the biggest balls (which they can launch from a catapult!). Sure Alley Vipers are mean, but they use shields and armor. Incinerators go out in the open knowing one stray shot can ...incinerate them. And it actually makes (a bit) more sense for them to wear orange. Plus I just want an obscure guy to win one of these instead of the usuals for kicks...even though I know it's a lost cause.