FOUND ML15!!!

Hyperion

Hey gang I was on my normal sales route today in Southern California and stopped into a Walmart in Temecula offa Ontario. I was looking for the new Xmen figures and was surprised to find ML15 sitting on the pegs! I couldn't belive it. I snatched up a whole set, no variants however, and proceeded to checkout. They had enough floor stock of these already to support 4 full sets including the one I bought. My guess is someone bought up all the variants to ebay. Judging from the initial first shipment tho, I would think Toybiz will distribute this last series very strong and don't think it will prove difficult to buy the variants. I can try to figure out pictures later if you guys need them for any reason. Feel free to ask any questions if you like.

Hey gang I was on my normal sales route today in Southern California and stopped into a Walmart in Temecula offa Ontario. I was looking for the new Xmen figures and was surprised to find ML15 sitting on the pegs! I couldn't belive it. I snatched up a whole set, no variants however, and proceeded to checkout. They had enough floor stock of these already to support 4 full sets including the one I bought. My guess is someone bought up all the variants to ebay. Judging from the initial first shipment tho, I would think Toybiz will distribute this last series very strong and don't think it will prove difficult to buy the variants. I can try to figure out pictures later if you guys need them for any reason. Feel free to ask any questions if you like.

Dude was it the Super-Walmart off Maryita, near the 15 freeway?

Not sure if it wass considered the superWalmart or not. It was off the Ontario exit, near the Home Depot and Sams Club if that helps. Also I received your PM ML Hunter and unfortunately I wont be back in that area for afew days since I live in Huntington Beach, that is about an hour away from where I found them. I promise to check again when I do and will see what I can do to help you out with the ones you want. I took pictures, just like everyone else tho am unsure how to post them. Is photobucket the best way to do it? I will have to post them tomorrow since I have to run and catch the Ducks/Oilers game at the pond. Out of the figures tho, the BAF is freakin cool and Captain Marvel just represents awesome!

congrats to all who are finding these:) Still gotta get a thorbuster and a destroyer to open adn a pari to keep. here is hope that cornerstore will come through on part of my hopes. Still waiting for that 2nd shipment of 14...sigh.

Good luck to everyone. My car isn't as good as she was so wont' be hunting often as I would like.

Chad

congrats to all who are finding these:) Still gotta get a thorbuster and a destroyer to open adn a pari to keep. here is hope that cornerstore will come through on part of my hopes. Still waiting for that 2nd shipment of 14...sigh.

Good luck to everyone. My car isn't as good as she was so wont' be hunting often as I would like.

Chad

You're not allowed to wallow in self pity if your icon is Doomsday. @smilepunch@

I just got back from WalMart in Madison, Wisconsin and got the complete set. They only had 6 on the rack, no duplicates or varients. Just enough for me. However, my Captain Marvel has a Moon Knight card. I don't know if I should take it back or not. I didn't realize it until I got home.

I only just seen the Mojo series for the 1st time 10 minutes prior to this. I got a Luke Cage with a backwards crotch...

ML15.jpg

ML15 hits San Diego WM. Peep the flix! All there but Captain Marvel and the variants. YAY!!!

Thanks Toybiz for a dope run on Marvel Legends!!!

ML15 hits San Diego WM. Peep the flix! All there but Captain Marvel and the variants. YAY!!!

Walmart? if so, which one?

I grabbed all of them tonight (morning? eh.) and, built MODOK up from the bottom up, with the last piece being Iron Man. Upon opening IM and getting ready to stand him up, lo and behold my luck arises and.......his bottom half completely comes apart. No glue on it, nothing. So now i have two legs, a front and back crotch piece, and this little red thingie.....and I have no FRIGGIN IDEA how to get it back on..

(pardon the incoming yell of frustration.)

RAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGHHHH!

(yell end)

:|

((EDIT! Woo!)) Ok, managed to superglue the sucker together. Also, something occured to me...my local Wal-Mart had a case of MODOK wave in.....but NOWHERE have I seen Mojo...*sobs incessantly* I....hate....Augusta....

Oh yeah...Posting this and in the other ML 15 thread. Case ratios, at least on the normal case, are even, 2 each.

ML15.jpg

NIce picture ;)