ML 15

Flying_Infant

So what, according to the main page, ML 15 is going to have variants for everyone except Bill??? According to the pictures, theres two Wasp variants?

I'm confused.

Also, didn't someone at TB say they wouldn't be doing crap like that, with hard to find "chase" figures, awhile back?

Also, didn't someone at TB say they wouldn't be doing crap like that, with hard to find "chase" figures, awhile back?

no, what they said was that they wouldnt have chase figures that were whole other characters, i.e. red skull and goliath. the chases would only be variants or repaints of characters in the regular wave, i.e. red Iron fist, blue Angel and Cyclops, Phasing Vision, etc... which they totally fudged on now because they're putting out Destroyer, Genis-vell, and Julie Carpenter (black spider-woman).

No, They said no more chase figures. In other words there wouldn't be a brand new non variant figure packed in the variant cases. Red skull and Goliath were new figures ( for the most part) that weren't variants of any figure in thier wave, They were however only put in variant cases.

no, what they said was that they wouldnt have chase figures that were whole other characters, i.e. red skull and goliath. the chases would only be variants or repaints of characters in the regular wave, i.e. red Iron fist, blue Angel and Cyclops, Phasing Vision, etc... which they totally fudged on now because they're putting out Destroyer, Genis-vell, and Julie Carpenter (black spider-woman).

Not new. They did it with Black Widow in ML8.

I look at it this way. Would you rather NOT have a Destroyer, Genis, Spider-woman II figure in your collection?

I look at it this way. Would you rather NOT have a Destroyer, Genis, Spider-woman II figure in your collection?

Personally, if I can't find a figure for retail cost, I'd rather it didn't exist. I won't feed the scalpers and it drives me nuts knowing I'm missing characters that have been made. FFC2 is a good example. I honestly wish TB had never made Kang or Dragon Man. If ML15 gets lousy distribution and I can't find the variants, I'll wish they didn't exist either.

Personally, if I can't find a figure for retail cost, I'd rather it didn't exist. I won't feed the scalpers and it drives me nuts knowing I'm missing characters that have been made. FFC2 is a good example. I honestly wish TB had never made Kang or Dragon Man. If ML15 gets lousy distribution and I can't find the variants, I'll wish they didn't exist either.

Well, pretend they don't exist then. I'd rather the figure get made, even if it was a little harder to get. I just traded someone for a Dragon Man, and I'm not gonna give up on getting a Kang either.

im in the same boat...id rather have the Blue Wasp and the Julia Carpenter Spider Woman...the rest of the vairiants i could careless ofr

What about moonknight?..

Personaly I want the enitre wave, aside from maybe black MK... Did he ever look like that in the comics?.. I guess he must have at some point butt....

& blue wasp for me, I just like that look the best heh!

In all my days of ML hunting I've only found 8 variants on the shelf. ML 10 cyclops and angel. ML 12 Wolverine, Iron Fist, X-23 and Sasquatch. ML 13 Abomination and Loki. I don't count the Walmart series as having "chase" figures. I see this wave being the same way. Probably and equal pack like walmart wave but with the obscure figures going fast. Expect variants to be scooped by ebayers

No, They said no more chase figures. In other words there wouldn't be a brand new non variant figure packed in the variant cases. Red skull and Goliath were new figures ( for the most part) that weren't variants of any figure in thier wave, They were however only put in variant cases.

They said that though what opticon said is allso true :) THese will supposidly be out as much as the wave 9 chases were & even I saw those on the pegs more than once...

My wallmart has got in

ml w1

mlw9

ml10

& that is about it haha! & I think wave 10 came in first before wave nine how ever that works @hmmm@ @loll@

It seems the variants are easier to find since most of members here and other sites have found some or even all of them. @bounce@

I haven't found em!!! Of course Albany seems to suck for Marvel Legends!!! I only found my one variant Green Goblin due to finding it in a drug store, but at a Wal Mart or Target, forget about it!

I haven't found em!!! Of course Albany seems to suck for Marvel Legends!!! I only found my one variant Green Goblin due to finding it in a drug store, but at a Wal Mart or Target, forget about it!