Ghost Rider Movie figures

Flying_Infant

Not sure what I think about these, mind you, I'm not a big Ghost Rider fan (not because I don't like him, I do, I just never seem to get any of his comics) but I'm borderline on these. The Caretaker looks neat, but really, I've got the ML Ghost Rider. What do I need these for?

(other than the fact I'm slightly obsessed with toys. shh. don't tell.)

What about you guys??

I'll wait and see what other figures we're getting from this line.

If there'a any sweet figures similar to the Phasin Ghost Rider from ML. I've sure gonna pick it up.

Well, I like toys in general and I'd say these look pretty nice. At least when compared to the other action-feature heavy movie lines. These guys look articulated and pretty straight forward! I'm certainly gona pick up that caretaker guy ('cause I can't pass up a good skeleton figure) but the rest I can leave.

Nice figures overall though.

the Vengeance figure is 20x better looking than his ML counterpart.

Bwuah? He has a huge torso portion that makes him look like he should be an '80s "Super-Naturals" toy (for those who remember them). And his head flames make him look like he has a flourescent-orange afro.

Ugly figure. But his rib-pieces are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind seeing about transplanting those to the ML Vengeance. The only thing wrong with ML Veng, in my opinion, is how close together those rib pieces are.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind getting some of these figures.

The Ghost Rider looks great. Unfortunately the hip articulation, in this case, is giving the 'diaper' impression that I hate. Hopefully there's some way to fix that. It seems like a really -obvious- oversight on the part of the company. Unless they just didn't care. I love the texture on the figure though. Absolutely looks like leather.

The 'big bone cannon' Ghost Rider manages to cover up his hip articulation in BOTH pictures, so I'm not sure if that one will look any better. But unless it has better assembly at the waist to reduce the diaper look, I'll just go with the 'chain-wielding' Ghost Rider.

Caretaker is flat-out awesome. Just one of those goofy figures that I have a soft spot for. Still not sure how he's "Caretaker," though. I don't recall him ever looking like that. Looks more like "Cowboy Dress-up Ghost Rider" to me.

Bwuah? He has a huge torso portion that makes him look like he should be an '80s "Super-Naturals" toy (for those who remember them).

I do and they were awesome.

Now that you mention it, that Vengence would look sweet with a hologram in his chest. Aw...now you got me all nostolgic for some mythical hologram action figures. I'm gona go dig out that ghost guy (the hands and sword glow in the dark!)

Yes, they were. I still have Burnheart around somewhere (he was the one that looked like a dark knight, and his hologram was fire). I had a few of the ghost-ones, too. I know a store that still sells a bunch of Super-Naturals. I was thinking of buying some.

So yeah, that Vengeance would make an awesome Super-Natural. Actually, that sounds like a wicked fun custom project! But better than ML Vengeance? No chance.

i will get them since i LOVE ghost rider. but i am not fond of the hip artic on GR i LOVE the caretaker and vengance. i wonder if vengance will be in the movie. i kinda hope not since i dont want the movie CRAMMED with people. PLUS you have to leave something for the sequels;)