Good Bye Guys!!!

commander Neryo

$11.99 for a ML figure... Dude, that's nothing. I just bought Transformers today which ranged from $19.99, $26.99 and $39.99 and I'm contemplating on buying the 20th Optimus Prime for $68.99. I'm paying a lot for Hasbro stuff from Transformers to GI Joe to Star Wars already. Heck, I pay $9.99 for a three pack of JLU's that don't have articulation like ML, I pay what $9.99 or so for those DC Superheroes and even more for DC direct and Marvel Select.

I'm just stoked that I've been paying $7.99-$8.99 for Marvel Legends for a long time now when I'm paying so much for everything else.

kndy

I hope it doesn't go up to $11.99. $10 seems good to me, and California's taxes will already bring it up high enough. They better be extra good quality figures or something.

The prices won't stop me, but I may have to be more picky about what I buy, being a poor college student. Nothing will stop me from getting my X-Men.

You guys are lucky to pay $11.99 for MLs in Australia these are 16.99 AU and sometimes more which is about 12.90 US and uh well.. sometimes more.

and now that we can no longer get the toybiz stuff like Face off 1 and 2, Xmen classics 2 and 3 and ml14 and 15 we'll have to pay more much more, but that wont stop me (but my wife will when she sees our bank statement heheheheh)

One thing you better get use to is most @usa@ guys are spoiled as helllll :P They get figures for so cheap & then to top it off they get crazy ass sales to boot!

LOL thanks Synch for rubbing it in @smilepunch@

Yeah, where did this 11.99 a pop come from?? I don't know how long I'd stay in myself at this price!! But as long as the quality came back, the B-A-F's continued, and the comics stayed, I think I could manage!!

I'm getting out of the Star Wars game, yet again, so I think I could manage one line!!

Most stores here (cept walmart, at least for now) have raised ML and SMC prices to $14 CAD, instead of the usual $11-12. Hasnt made me stop collecting, it has made me stop and think more about which ones I'm buying (ie/ no way I'd spend $14 on that pos hydroman)

You guys are lucky to pay $11.99 for MLs in Australia these are 16.99 AU and sometimes more which is about 12.90 US and uh well.. sometimes more.

and now that we can no longer get the toybiz stuff like Face off 1 and 2, Xmen classics 2 and 3 and ml14 and 15 we'll have to pay more much more, but that wont stop me (but my wife will when she sees our bank statement heheheheh)

One thing you better get use to is most @usa@ guys are spoiled as helllll :P They get figures for so cheap & then to top it off they get crazy ass sales to boot!

LOL thanks Synch for rubbing it in @smilepunch@

Oh oh don't touch that wound let me go get the salt first :):P