Good Bye Guys!!!

commander Neryo

I just want to say that I am quiting marvel legends for good. I will also be taking a break from posting for a while. I have enjoyed talking to you guys and girls talk about funny and sad storys about how you have gotten some figures.

The reason that I am quiting is because the price increase to $11.99 and the fact that the plactic and paint has been bad sence series 11. I will still post new things I found once and a while but I just wanted to express how much I loved comming here and talking about toy news and about scalpers.

I hope that all of you can find all the figures and varients you need to compliet your collection. I will still keep all the figures that I have to look at from time to time.

I will miss the collecting but not the run ins with scalpers.

It has truly been wonderful posting here.

Good Bye Guys!!!

Your Friend,

Commander Neryo

I'm kinda new. But I've seen you post a few times. Sad to see you go. :(

Is the $11.99 official? I mean they are still anywhere between $6.70ish to $8.99ish depending of what store and what location around here.

Where'd you get the $11.99 price point? TRU.com has them listed at $9.99 and their website usually charges a buck more than they do in stores. So TRU should be $8.99 on the pegs. Any increase sucks, but an extra $1 a figure isn't the end of the world.

These are just toys people!!!

Yea, I just don't get these kinds of dramas.

So the price point climbs from whatever to $12.......................I have to pay double that amount regularly to get Marvel Legends figures, but am I complaining?

A $2 price hike is enough to drive someone from the hobby??? I'd just about kill to pay $12 a figure on a regular basis.

Why not slow down the purchases if an extra $1-$2-$3 is too much to swallow?

As for plastic and paint.......plastic is plastic, these are mass-production, assembly-line toys--they are NOT some lovingly hand-craft artifacts. Paint problems..........geez, a decent brush, small jar of the right colour paint.......some hand-skills......not only can you fix a "problem" with a figure, you've made it "yours" too. Hey, its different for other folks, I understand.

Thanks for leaving more for the rest of us.

There are shops in the Uk that sell like the back end of ML's for £8 which is about $14 and that cheep, but they never get any varents in or anything. Most comic shops sell them on the top end price eg "Golith went for £35" and most new 1's for £15 and up.

Half the fun is getting top figures for cheep in my eyes. You get a load of cash and you can go buy the full set off E-bay, but if you spend a bit of time looking you can get it for half the price.

If the reason for leaving is the price then you should think your lucky only paying that, as for the quality of the figs its a lot better of a reason.

Price and quality don't bother me so much, because I only buy a select few figures of characters I really like. If the quality is crap, I don't buy. If the price is too high, I exert a little patience and wait for it to drop or scour eBay until I find it at a price I can compromise at. If I had just £1 for each time I said I'd never buy another toy, ML or otherwise...

Take it easy!

You guys are lucky to pay $11.99 for MLs in Australia these are 16.99 AU and sometimes more which is about 12.90 US and uh well.. sometimes more.

and now that we can no longer get the toybiz stuff like Face off 1 and 2, Xmen classics 2 and 3 and ml14 and 15 we'll have to pay more much more, but that wont stop me (but my wife will when she sees our bank statement heheheheh)

Well, I hope you enjoyed the ML ride when it lasted, dude.

I'm pretty sure I'm in it for the long haul, I've already sold my soul to ML collecting anyway...can't quit now @firedevil@

I am not quiting for the price. It is just I am to busy with work and do not have the time. Puls Hasbro will start to rerelease all the figures.

Dude make up your mind!! @loll@ Are you like one of those trolls that just likes sympathy?? @hmmm@ @loll@

Draven

Gas went up 5 cents a gallon today around here. I am thinking about quitting the whole driving thing.

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Draven

The prices won't hurt me, I don't drive. I go everywhere by bus. <_<

I pay $14.99 for SF, so that for ML is fine.

I am not quiting for the price. It is just I am to busy with work and do not have the time. Puls Hasbro will start to rerelease all the figures.

Don't bet on it, safety reasons & all that jazz

Gas went up 5 cents a gallon today around here. I am thinking about quitting the whole driving thing.

I've missed you bigs :D

You guys are lucky to pay $11.99 for MLs in Australia these are 16.99 AU and sometimes more which is about 12.90 US and uh well.. sometimes more.

and now that we can no longer get the toybiz stuff like Face off 1 and 2, Xmen classics 2 and 3 and ml14 and 15 we'll have to pay more much more, but that wont stop me (but my wife will when she sees our bank statement heheheheh)

One thing you better get use to is most @usa@ guys are spoiled as helllll :P They get figures for so cheap & then to top it off they get crazy ass sales to boot!