batgirl

synch

yay, I found the first version of the batman batgirl today on the pegs I couldn't belive it!! Finaly after all the searching!! My the batman collection feels that much more complte :D

You mean the purple Batgirl right?

I've never seen her in Canada. I got her when I was wandering in a shoppin mall in Hong Kong one day when I was waiting for a friend.

I saw her on the pegs in a Kaybee one time after she first came out but I don't collect the Batman line and I left her there. I had no idea she'd be so hard to find.

You mean the purple Batgirl right?

I've never seen her in Canada. I got her when I was wandering in a shoppin mall in Hong Kong one day when I was waiting for a friend.

The Purple one is the first version, but man, I really dig the new Barbara Gordon one. Her mask is off in my setup and I really think its cool. Cute lil figure.

The first purple Batgirl is cool. THe new red one with removable armor is also pretty sweet!

The thing is. I don't know how long I need to wait for the Red Batgirl to hit Canada.

I spotted the purple suit Batgirl at a Zellers in Milton, Ontario yesterday. So she's showing up at Wal-Marts and Zellers stores, just so you know. @can@

Congrats Synch! if any of you guys in Canada need help getting the Poision Ivy or Ventriliquist set LMK!

That's very cool of you. @usa@ / @can@

I saw her at the Middletown NY Wal-Mart yesterday.

PJ

Not that it makes a dif to us since both me and cloud & Mat are @can@ :P:D

I spotted the purple suit Batgirl at a Zellers in Milton, Ontario yesterday. So she's showing up at Wal-Marts and Zellers stores, just so you know. @can@

Congrats Synch! if any of you guys in Canada need help getting the Poision Ivy or Ventriliquist set LMK!

& not that it needs to be said but youcan trust and dealings you havewith HRBM too :D

I saw her at the Middletown NY Wal-Mart yesterday.

PJ

Not that it makes a dif to us since both me and cloud & Mat are @can@ :P:D

& not that it needs to be said but youcan trust and dealings you havewith HRBM too :D

I just found it odd that I haven't seen her in a couple months now...But the day he posted getting his I actually saw one on the pegs again. :)

PJ

they may actaully be getting around more now as others in @can@ have been seeing them!! I found mine not long after someone else posting there sighting too!

they may actaully be getting around more now as others in @can@ have been seeing them!! I found mine not long after someone else posting there sighting too!

Hopefully the next wave with the other version of Batgirl and Metal head will be coming up here soon. I just watched the episode with Gear head tonight on Teletoon and I want that figure. It would be cool if they made Gear head's car as well.

I wonder what vehicle from another toy line could be customized into that car?