Energon Galvatron?

Devilbat

Over the summer, I had a fit of insanity and sold alot of my Transformers. I won't go into the depressing list of casualties, but one of my favorites, Energon Galvatron, was sadly one of them. I was greatly discouraged to go online to find him, even on eBay, to discover he can't be found seemingly. *sob* WHAT HAVE I DONE?! *sniff*

Anyone know where I can find a MISB specimen? Man, I hope I can find him again. I had no idea he was so rare... @cry@

Over the summer, I had a fit of insanity and sold alot of my Transformers. I won't go into the depressing list of casualties, but one of my favorites, Energon Galvatron, was sadly one of them. I was greatly discouraged to go online to find him, even on eBay, to discover he can't be found seemingly. *sob* WHAT HAVE I DONE?! *sniff*

Anyone know where I can find a MISB specimen? Man, I hope I can find him again. I had no idea he was so rare... @cry@

The boat has pretty much sailed on that one...your best option would be a Kmart, if you have any of those...secondly check the B/S/trade forums of TFW2005 and allspark....people are always selling their collections, so I would check there

It's not that he was rare, per se.. more that he sucked so badly that very few people wanted him.

*shrug*

Galvatron was pretty rare around these parts...his release was VERY conservative compared to E. meg, I probabaly saw about 5 of him over the course of about 200 toy runs, during the time he was available.

It's not that he was rare, per se.. more that he sucked so badly that very few people wanted him.

*shrug*

DLP, WHY in the WORLD do you think that Transformer SUCKED?! (lol) I always thought it was a great throwback to the movie Galvatron. You've got to realize that E. Galvatron had the purple colors before the recent Takara re-issue; didn't it? Aren't I right about that?

And DLP, if it sucked so badly, you'd think I'd have an easier time finding it. I'd LOVE it if the masses thought it sucked. Then I might find one cheap. (lol)

Seriously, it was a favorite and I hope to find it again...soon...for a reasonable price.

*shrug*

DLP, WHY in the WORLD do you think that Transformer SUCKED?! (lol) I always thought it was a great throwback to the movie Galvatron. You've got to realize that E. Galvatron had the purple colors before the recent Takara re-issue; didn't it? Aren't I right about that?

And DLP, if it sucked so badly, you'd think I'd have an easier time finding it. I'd LOVE it if the masses thought it sucked. Then I might find one cheap. (lol)

Seriously, it was a favorite and I hope to find it again...soon...for a reasonable price.

e-Galvatron hurts to look at, as does the crappy purple reissue.

e-Megatron is far better, asthetically. So is Superlink Galvatron-G.

And what difference does it make which of the two had the purple colors first?

Also, movie Galvatron was not shiny-metallic-mess-purple or violent-shade-of-violet/fushia. (Season 3 Galvy was, but I never liked it then, either)

e-Galvatron hurts to look at, as does the crappy purple reissue.

I have a remedy: Don't look at them. :)

e-Megatron is far better, asthetically. So is Superlink Galvatron-G.

Okay. Granted, you have a right to your opinion.

And what difference does it make which of the two had the purple colors first?

It doesn't. Just thought it was a fun factoid. Why?

Also, movie Galvatron was not shiny-metallic-mess-purple or violent-shade-of-violet/fushia. (Season 3 Galvy was, but I never liked it then, either)

Y'know Dark_Gundam_Prime, I just don't have an eye for all of the subtle shades of purple/violet/fuschia. My bad. I'm glad you're here to point it out to me.

So...I'm getting the impression that...you DON'T like the Energon nor the Takara (Anime) Galvatron? Is that what you're trying to say? I wasn't real clear on that... @smilepunch@

Y'know Dark_Gundam_Prime, I just don't have an eye for all of the subtle shades of purple/violet/fuschia. My bad. I'm glad you're here to point it out to me.

So...I'm getting the impression that...you DON'T like the Energon nor the Takara (Anime) Galvatron? Is that what you're trying to say? I wasn't real clear on that... @smilepunch@

"Gundam"?? I hate Gundams, too. :P

"Gundam"?? I hate Gundams, too. :P

Sorry...Dark_LORD_Prime. So full of hate... *tsk*

Oh man...that's just one of my biggest regrets in selling stuff. And yeah DB, I've been to several Tuesday Mornings stores before, but I've not been in a long while. I'm getting ready to be on fall break from school, and my wife and I are going out of town where there's a Tuesday Mornings. Also there's a couple of KB outlets. Is there any chance he might show up there still? Oh I hope so...

Oh man...that's just one of my biggest regrets in selling stuff. And yeah DB, I've been to several Tuesday Mornings stores before, but I've not been in a long while. I'm getting ready to be on fall break from school, and my wife and I are going out of town where there's a Tuesday Mornings. Also there's a couple of KB outlets. Is there any chance he might show up there still? Oh I hope so...

Its a possibility, but I dont even recall seeing him at KBs here...maybe though

After researching En. Galvatron because of this thread, I can say that I would like to get one as I doubt they will make a classics Galvatron, and this guy looks great, new design, but still has the same character and quality of the G1 cartoon Galvatron.