ML Showdown series 4 assortment found

CapMan1984

This is all well and good, but I'd like to see some photos, comparison shots, etc.

I hope comic book stores won't be the only place carrying Series 4 since it seems that only KB toys and a few Targets are carrying limited amounts of Series 3.

Furthermore, I was unaware there would be a phasing variant of Invisible Woman. I thought it would be blue and black, with blue and white as the variant. Are there three variants now?

I just bought my first showdown figs last weekend. I've been resisting the urge to get them for the longest time, but when I saw Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, and Green Goblin I just couldn't resist anymore.

I was expecting some painfully horrible things to happen when I opened them. Like arms and legs breaking off by themselves just by looking at them. Gladly this hasn't happened.

In fact, aside from a couple of minor things not worth making a fuss over, I'm rather pleased with them. The flaws I noticed are pretty much the same types of flaws commonly found in ML figs, so it's no big deal. I will say, the price sucks ass! A buck cheaper and I think they'd be flying off pegs.

The real nice thing, is that you don't need nearly as much space to display them, and for me, that's PERFECT!

I may just pick more of these guys up...hopefully they'll eventually go on sale.

So I may actually start looking out for more new ones. Oh god, my wallets heart monitor just started bleeping off the charts :o ....better go.

What no black Spidey??? Walmart clearanced them at $2 for weeks here! Try a KB if you have one Naz, as they got in a butt load of these down here but no red Elektra's, just white! Which is very weird.

Draven