Amazon has Naboo/Endor up with Free Shipping!

darthsith

Thanks for the heads up.

No kidding. I havent seen this wave either. I've seen left overs. Which is usually Naboo Guard. I did pick up a Emperor's Wrath Vader recently, which was again a leftover on a peg. :(

Whats up with this wave? We were doing so good with the past waves, and now this wave barely shows up. It's like all the pegs are flooded with restock of past waves no one cares about.

I didn't even make it past the endor wave before I'd dropped $80. I got a death star gunner and 7 vtsc scout troopers. All for $77 aint bad at all... Actually kind of suprirsed it came up so cheap, you're right that there was no tax and no shipping either. Awesome.

i was surprised when i saw a case of votc at wlamart....they rang up for $2 each

it won't allow me to reorder, how do I call customer service, like what would I say? It says items shipping soon (though it says they won't be here for a week and a half) and I can't cancel or change my order. I emailed them we'll see what happens. They better give me the $10 off.

JJ you trying to steal my thunder, did I pay $60 too much :P Oh well, I'm sure the case only had so many scout troopers, and then a ton of greedos and hans. Besides now I can put in 2 lucas and sell them then I'll have paid for at least a portion of my scout troopers.